skezier's outpatients

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Cris, I am so sorry but you will cope, somehow, you're a strong person. I can't find any words to comfort you but just know we're all here for you whenever you need us.

Lots of love, Legs XX
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Cris has had to let Hope go today - I dont know if she has told you all yet x:(

She was a lovely sheep - well they all are /were x:(

Extra hugs will surely be needed x:(

On the upside they have given her the collars and alos dun the acupuncture already.

Love

toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    I am so sorry Cris. Hope was lucky to have you.

Much love
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello skezier. I am so very, very sorry to hear this news. Hope was one lucky girl to have known you. You are in my thoughts and I send you my love. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lindalegs
    So sorry Cris :(
    Love, Legs x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Cris I am so very sorry....all I can say is that hope was so blessed to have you has its friend ...and I really mean that..sending you loads of hugs my love....and good vibes that the collar dose what it should ((((((())))))
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    So sorry to hear your news Cris.

Thinking of you
    Love Kath xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Oh Cris i am so very very sorry its never an easy thing to do to let loved pets go my heart and hugs are with you xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    I just want to thank you all cus I feel like I have fallen into a very big hole that sheep passing seem to bring.

I know to some it sounds odd but they are my girls and bottle raised....I was their 'mum' and Hope never forgot... she used to rake my legs for food...... Its hoe they make their mums stand up so they can drink :wink:

There was no choice and I just want to thank you all for the care you have given me here.

I got someone to help.... we are about to go and get her.... Please be with me cus this will be hard.

Wisatie has taken it bad.... We did the old lady her and I.

I did get to physio.. got 2 nice collars.... shall put a name tag on :wink:

He did the acupuncture there and then... I am so lucky it works for me and already I have a better tilt to the right on the neck :grin: He did tell me not to keep doing it :lol:

He will do 6 goes and is happy to keep doing top ups.... between the pain clinics botox and steroid and this maybe the pain will stay manageable... but not today.

isn't it odd how our state of mind effects how much pain we are in....

You all take care, there really is something I must go do. Hugs and a very special bucket of hopes, with the pink ribbon to you all. Cris xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    We are all here for you my love....I for one know some of what you are going through...I am sat here with my tissues..thinking of the family I have lost...one little dog in particular.
    I know nothing will help you at this time...so I wont say anymore.
    Sending you all the hugs you need (((((((())))))
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Cris.
    i'm very sorry you seem to have all the problem's you dont need any more. i'm sure you have not been that bad
    i hope 2011 will be better for you.
    take care.
    thank you Toni for your post.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,

I am so, so sorry about Hope. I am glad that you had those years together. Whenever you are ready to talk we are always here for you.
    It is a sad day indeed for you and I hope she is resting peacefully now.

Lv, Ix
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    AW Cris im so sorry to hear about Hope.
    Thinking of you, debs :cry:
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Sorry to hear this Cris :shock: :( devastating news. sending hugs Healing vibes x Joanne
    Joanne
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Dear Cris,

Me and the whole forum team would like to send our best to you at this difficult time. We are so sorry to hear about Hope, and your own health problems. There is not a lot we can say to ease things, but we are all thinking of you.

Many hugs

((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jean
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Cris - loads of hugs for you today and tomorrow :cry: - not sure what else to say to help you - today seems to be a bad day - had to take my 14yr old dog to the vets today - and didnt come home with him :cry::cry: my other dog is wondering around looking lost :cry:

take care my lovely.

Louise xxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Hi Cris,
    Sorry that i am so late posting but I have not been on much lately (flu :roll: ). I am so sorry to read of your sad news, and am sending lots of (((( hugs )))))) .
    NB
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    The mind is a powerful thing: yours is packed with grief, thus everything else will be so much harder. You gave her a good life, and you will give her a good farewell. Thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Cris,
    Just caught up with your post as haven't been on here for a while. I'm really sorry to hear your news about the appointment and the sheep. I think you are very brave and strong and know you will get through this, but it doesn't make it any easier I know. Sending a very large hug.
    Sal
    xx
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Oh Cris,
    I'm so sorry to hear about Hope, and you also. It will have been awful for you today but I know you will have got through it. She had a lovely, happy life with you-remember that.
    As for you, when will it ever end for you? I can only echo what everyone else says and send you lots of love and hugs
    ((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Thinking of you,
    lots of love,
    Eileen xxxxxx
  • lindalegs
    Cris I just don't know what to say. Thinking of you :(
    Love, Legs x
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    It has been a very hard day for you today i am so sorry to hear about your sheepy, part of the family arnt they. You gave her a good life and was a good 'mum' you should be proud of that.
    ((((hugs)))) for you and no words can help really it is such a very sad time.

and Louise Sorry to hear about your doggie too (((hugs))) our dog was 13 when he died and it is such a hard time.

(((hugs))) to you both in your time of grieving (((hugs))))

Take care and thinking of you both
    Rose x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Cris

thinking of you and sending you loads of hugs as ever.

take care of yourself as well as your girls won't you :wink:

love and hugs (((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))) slurps too :wink:
    Wonky xxx

Louise - so sorry to hear your news too. I dread that day for littlelegs, and can only imagine how you feel right now.

loads of hugs for you too (((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))
    WOnky xxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Oh Louise I am so sorry and leaving you a (((((((((( )))))))))) and yep tis obviously a bad day. Thinking of you flower. Love and more hugs, Cris xxx

Hi All,

I, again, am amazed at the kindness here. A lot of people think a sheep is 'nothing' but mine came out of the food chain and became dogs basically..... :wink:

I do sometimes wonder what they think they are..... In Wishity's case superior... but not tonight.... She is feeling what ever it is they feel as bad as I am.

I sort of have an agreement with the sheepsis.... I am their safety and they are my comfort. They work on unconditional acceptance and well its hard to not get fond of them if you get to know them.... especially if you are like me I guess and 'slightly' damaged by life. I also tend to do unconditional so they do have the odd behavior asbo problem :lol::lol: They and I sort of belong if that makes sense....

But a combination of age and this bone thing is making it increasingly difficult to do their feet and haircuts..... might be a way round it but just now in addition to it all I have a huge dilemma.

You can't have one on their own and I need 3 to ensure that can't happen...... Have I got that in my bones any more.....Problem isn't it?

I kinda promised a friend I wouldn't dig much.... I didn't but did do a bit and also have found crow-baring out the stones I can still do...... this near a quarry and I have to say i am not surprised......

You know the funny thing (I don't mean ha ha) is that through out it all my back and neck have held up, well I did get very wobbly and almost fell in at one point but the lad grabbed me...... I have just put the nicer collar on....

Ones quite wide and hard where as this one is narrower and softer but the physio did say work towards the harder one...... I ain't never going to sleep in that straight off :roll: :roll: Not sure I will this but it does hold the neck in place.

He did say I only have to ware it when its likely to try the paralyzation thing.... I sort of thinking well that's every time I sleep with the head to left or armchair it :wink:

One thing it has done is stop the pins and needles and in it my left arm doesn't shake so much (the min you put it on actually) BUT the neck doesn't like this angle..... I am not sure about it at all really but it does make sense while its all so inflamed.....

He did threaten me with one of the old styles ones :lol: Have to say I went in there totally holding the veneer..... its does keep slipping but thankfully not in the physio department :wink:

The botox is due soon, that ill help and I kinda got my head round the fact its not as good as I thought it was.... maybe the hard bit f today put it in perspective?

Its just long ago Hope saved my like... its doesn't matter how.

I have said for ages now if my own hope dies.... I have the real Hope.... kinda wish she had been called a different name now to be honest.......

Oh forgot to ask about any of the xrays but was glad the physio didn't try manipulation in fact he said it was a mess.... whats that's based on I haven't got a clue.....

Again thank you all just for being their. Love hugs and a word I can't use just now. Cris xxx

Oh I,

Bully is kinda asking for an invite......

we took Hope over to the car and come back to just see the others were ok in the shed and I felt the need to turn round quick....

He was right behind me no more than 2" from my back..... Now I don't know what he was going to do.....

He was only walking but he did have his head down but he might not have shoved me (with his very nice pair of horns I don't want him doing that!) He may just have been following and I am slow toady I really am so he might not have been up to no good.....

As ever there was that look in his eye and well I wondered if you could be kind enough to extend him another invite please :lol: xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Cris, I was so sorry to read about Hope and can only guess at your feelings of grief right now. I just want to let you know that I am always here for you. Hope was lucky to have you for her mum and as one "foster" mum to another I know how much her life would have been enriched by your love and care.

I'm glad your collars seem to be helping and hope the accupuncture does too. Above all my lovely, you always manage to maintain your sense of humour and amidst the tears manage to raise a smile, thats a rare quality to have.

I want to wish you a peaceful New Year, to think this time last year we did not know of one another seems a little strange as I feel I have always known you.

Love and million hugs Cris and all the best for the new year to your and your family xxxxxx (((((((((((())))))))) x:) x:)