skezier's outpatients

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Cris

Sorry I haven't been around and I look in today to see you been having such a hard time. I am so so sorry about Hope and your neck and collar business. No wonder you have been left reeling there and the bones are misbehaving big time. :cry:
    Really hope you start to feel better soon, I know the drip thing looming too, oh Cris do hang in there flower.
    Sending a mountain of comforting hugs, and hopes for a better New Year for you. (((( ))))
    love
    Chris xx

Louise so sorry to see your news too, take care love.
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    The collar is going to get some getting used to it must irritate but hopefully you will slowly get used to it. At least you know it does help which is half the battle.

The weather has turned again here but everything is so damp and the fields look in a sorry state so I know you will be back to the mud ruts again. :(

Good news that the acupuncture sessions are to continue. Fingers crossed that each one brings better relief for you.

Everything is still so raw for you so I do appreciate you taking time to answer my question.
    Oh I agree goats are not an option, they are a demolition on legs. I feel that when the time comes one little waif and stray will find you. Sometimes it just happens that way.

Tell bully that I am waiting for him and I have a very large nose ring for him if does not behave nicely. (Whisper to him not to forget to bring the Yorkshires). :wink:
    Hugs,
    Lv, Ix

Louise I am so sorry to hear about your lovely dog. 14 years is a long time and he will be sorely missed by you.
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hello Cris

Still here and sending you more cyber (((hugs))), tea with honey and Ruby slurps (Jake still awol at my sis's). :grin:

I'm glad the acupuncture has had some effect and if the collar(s) help with the nerve pain (even a little bit) then it has to be worth persisting with them. :wink:

I love Ironic's thought that a little 'waif or stray' will find it's way to you....that's been the case in the past hasn't it?... so it seems natural that it will be so again.
    (((hugs)))

Iris xxxx

ps... Louise.. so sorry you had to say goodbye to one of your dogs....sending you some (((hugs))) too.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Cris
    Stop apologizing...you come in when you feel like it, I am so glad you are getting some relief from the acupuncture....I am sure somewhere there is a sheep on its way to you..by the way I love the picture is that your place...
    Sending you all the hugs you need (((((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Hi Cris,

Some ((((hugs)))) for you for a start!

you are feeling better today ? glad the accu and neck braces are helping??

Take it easy x:wink:

Rose x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Am sure you are still reeling there and hurting physically and emotionally and maybe the dongle not behaving too! :roll: If time out is what you need right now just know we are thinking of you and sending hugs for when you feel able to look in. Love and mountains of hugs (((( )))
    Chris xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Morning Cris just letting you know i am thinking of you ,hugs a bundle,i am still on hand with the kleenex just be gentle with yourself xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi cris
    Just popping in to say I am thinking of you
    Hope you are feeling okish today (i can always hope)
    Sending you hugs (((((())))))
    Take care
    love juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Morning gorgeous. I haven't read too far back as I am precariously positioned in bed, lappy on my lap, and it's all rather awkward, but I think I gather that some time out is required? If so, I think it's a good thing. Take as long as you need, you know we are all here for you, that we will continue to look in, and that we are thinking of you. I send you some love, some hugs, ((((())))) and CDM should appear soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi DD, Tilly, Speedy, Louise, Chris, I, Iris, Barbara, Rose, Berty and Julie,

The soft one helps but the hard one I do have to try and break in I guess.... and find something to stop me taking it off when half asleep. Its tight and horrible and I don't sleep so good anyway and the employers create huge problems with their pin own and head sleeping so the collar is just an addition to that kick off.......

Got it sussed and well taking off a bit of velcro isn't a challenge but a safety pin would be :roll: To begin with.....

The girls were more settled last night, that's a help in some ways.

Right you all have a good bank holiday and I am going to start mapping out a sheep shed cus you know what.... they got to come home.

Oh Barbara no flower that's Mozal lights again. they light the hill up and change it to happy new year after Christmas. I would love to be able to make some templates but it might be a bit too windy here.... the Hawthorne has been rearranged that often by the wind he wont release the lights too good I shouldn't think.

I really hope you are all starting the next year with less pain etc. Love Cris xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Hi, petal.........I been missing for a couple of days, had rather unexpected guests and parties for the New Year, a nice way to start, but glad to be getting back to normal as from today.

I'm so glad that you feel you can go forward a bit, Cris, to the extent of sorting out sheepy sheds. Wish I was capable of flying down to you and building it myself.......en suite of course, with lights and running water! Not to mention draught free windows and doors.

Whatever, I so hope this year is a positive one for you; you deserve it and so do the sheepses.

Love
    Annie
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Tell her all the best from Co;in i know what its like suffering with the neck
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Cris :))

Lots of love an huigs from here for you :))

am over my cold pretty well so....anything you need Daisycat and I will be up...down x:oops: She has had her backpack packed for a few days now....

Kids all send their love and arevery worried about YOU x:D

i am just worried that you might do someone serious harm and iris and I will have to alibi you x:shock:

Keep warm - it's getting chilly your way again.

LOve

toni xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Hi all

Cris was asking if everyone was ok, and I said I'd pop on here and put a little message on here for her to say hi, and that she has been a tad busy this weekend. Plans are afoot for a sheep shed :grin: and I think a new computer bit is on its way (or was it a new computer :? can't remember :oops: ) so she can get on here a bit better than at the moment.

I know cris really appreciates all your support, and she'll be on here when she can.

loads of hugs from cris and from me (((((((((((())))))))))))))))
    Wonky
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    thanks Wonky i hope Cris can get the beloved sheep home it will make things so much better , just hope its not Cris swinging the hammer about , xxx hugs to Cris and you and the woolly ones xxxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Thank you Wonky, for news on Cris. I hope things improve all round for you, Cris, very soon. I do think about you as I do others, along with some that no longer take part in the forum.

I so hope that 2011 will be more gentle with you than last year.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Thanks wonky for the update, sounds like cris is really busy. Hope she has help.
    Thinking of you cris
    Sending mugs of coffee and muffins to keep your strength up.
    And hope that the neck braces are doing their job,

take care
    love juliepf x
  • fayrose
    fayrose Member Posts: 241
    Just been trawling through trying to catch up. I thought I was having trouble but you have been in hell skezier, I'm so sorry.

As for your animals, be they dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, hammies, rabbits .... sheep, they are still our beloved friends and their going breaks our hearts.

Thinking of you and wishing you as much painfree-ness as possible.

Fay x
  • dreamdaisy
    Hello skezier, I hope you have had a tolerable day both pain-wise and work-wise. Are you really building a sheep shed, or something like that? Oh if you could get those lovely beasts closer to you what a difference it would make. I hope the new computer-thingy-doo-dah-wotsit turns up, and improves matters for you. Battle on with the collars too - their help is worthwhile (says she who doesn't have to wear one - words are too facile sometimes, yes?) Thinking of you, very much. DD
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,

I hope you have managed somehow to get things ready for the sheep’s. It will be good to have them nearer to you. Hopefully it will be a bit easier getting the bales of hay to them.

How is the flying duck doing? I suspect rather well at the swerving in mid flight to avoid the tail biter. :lol::lol:

Fingers crossed the computer part has finally turned up.
    Hugs,
    Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Annie, Toni, Colin, Berty, Elna, Julie, Wonky, Fay, DD and I,

The tins and string thing will soon be sorted... the dongle might still be useless but at lease the pc wont be as useless as well.... or more even in this ones case!

Struggling all round at the mo... the neck doesn't like the collar and I really am acting up when asleep or half asleep... in fact I think I will choose sleep or waking with pain/paralyzing cus its almost impossible to sleep in at the mo.....

I must have loosed it without getting it off last night and am vaguly aware I was shaking my head a lot (I've seem how to get collars off from numoiurs dogs and cats :lol: Never thought I would be as stupid though :lol: Maybe I should try walking backwards as well, with the head shakes and head down :lol: ) Anyway it did slip enough for me to get the head half through it and me and it unceremoniously fell out as soon as I woke up!

The harder one.... think that's going to be a dream on! That one is bigger and actually pushed the head back..... all manner of problems with that.....

I will have to practice my best veneer 'yep its fine' face for the physio but deep down I just wonder if its better to have a bit of better sleep than this....... hey ask me when I can't move what I really think :wink:

The neck is less inflamed, partly cusI haven't become unable to move since I been wearing it..... but..... Difficult eh?! I guess to sensible people its not?

Sheep shed is work in progress..... Its going to take me a while but they might be home by the spring..... then.... got to think about the down to 2 issues and how crud my spine actually is......

Hi Fay

As ever its good to see you and hope your boys and you are doing ok? I am getting a 'new' dog soon.... ex breed bitch but she is lovely and its going to be nice t have one ice dog :wink:

Hope 2011 will be a decent year for you and leaving you a ((( ))) and your right... I sort of have this motto (well a few) but this one is a lamb is for life not for sudays. Mine just don't make old age.

Well that's possibly not true, but it seems they don't compared to goats..... but goats have so much to learn about becoming nice, so have to live long! Sheep are already there :wink:

Really is nice t see you. Cris xx

Hi Elna,

I won't tempt anything about new years but glad the last one has gone!

Often think of missing people as well, I kinda hope they know that.

Haven't been about much, kinda plummeted big time one way and another but hope your doing okish and that 2011 will be a decent year? Love and a ((( ))) Cris xx

Oh .... the duck.....

She really is into this flying thing.... I might have to wing clip her though as she is going way out and spent some of yesterday awol in next doors fields......

Her muscles are getting so much stronger and she does come back but part of me knows this might be too safe fox wise for her and yet anther part likes to think f her living as a bird.....

He isn't helping though and seems to think the others should learn to fly as well...... he gave up on chicken cus they just can't really fly at all......

You take care and I promise to stop wallowing soon. xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Wallowing is an important part of coping, skezier. We all need a good wallow from time to time: you have had a very rough couple of months now, compounded by the loss of Hope. Of course you won't spring back, rebound as tho nothing has happened, give yourself time to grieve, and recover your equilibrium as and when you can. Promise me one thing tho: no brave faces for physios or docs, that is absolutely self-defeating, if they don't know how things are, they cannot help. Take care, I am thinking of you. DD
  • whalewatcher
    whalewatcher Member Posts: 90
    Hi Cris
    Sorry I haven't been here for a while & just caught up with everyone's news. I'm so sorry you've been having such a bad time. You have so much strength of your own, add a little bit of strength & a lot of love from all of us here & I know you can get through this. I hope 2011 is a better year - you certainly deserve it.
    Love & Hugs
    Val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Cris

I am ready wiv me hammer n020.gif and me saw

n015.gif

to help build the sheeps their new home - I know it's gonna be a long haul but a bit at a time and it will be worth it :))

Love

toni xx
  • fayrose
    fayrose Member Posts: 241
    :grin: I love your attitude skezier-Cris, you make me feel so much better.

I'm with frogmorton-toni, hammer and other bits ready and waiting, as long as you don't mind a wonky (sorry wonky) sheepshed. :roll:

Fay xx