skezier's outpatients

Comments

• Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Cris really ...... you didn't mention earlier that you'd been falling and mud wrestling :shock: or that you were having problems walking ....... and I bothered you with my trivial little problems :roll: trust me! I do hope you haven't caught the falling bug from me :shock:

I hope you've got back from the sheep now and are mud and rain free (at least the rain will have washed you down a bit eh?) and warming up with a good cuppa :wink:

Littlelegs has set said in the ark, and will be with you shortly, to lend a hand cattle rustling, sheep herding, chicken rounding up and duck chasing. She thanks you for such a generous birthday present and says that it is soooooo much better than a squeaky plastic boot and a fish stick :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

right .... off to add an update to my infusion thread .... tho might have to be economical with the truth or I'll get banned by the mods :roll: :oops: :roll:

keep smiling if you can - and I promise there are no worms in this cuppa :wink:

hugs
    Wonky
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Cris, I have the most improbable mental pic of you scuttling sideways like a crab while bent over double and liberally coated in mud.

I could pop down to sample the mud bath - I'm told it's cooling and I have now kicked off a flare up. All my own work, via Christmas and the New Year fairy - bless her!

You and your goings-on leave me speechless this time; I give up. Keeping up with you is like trying to follow quicksilver.

Chin up, maid. It will be the end of this month before you can turn round.........then the lighter evenings will begin to show more........

Love
    Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi I and Wonky,

Oh am I glad today is finished.....

I am some wished and this palliative care thing MUST stop the pain please....... :lol::lol:

Nothing is touching it much just now and the lumber is shot! Or needs to be :wink: Vets offered to put me down today... back tracked quite quickly cus they know I am up for that just now :lol::lol::lol:

I mud hugging...... son' recommend it at all....... :roll: Wonk I know you will also endorse this falling thing isn't a good habit.......

I just about managed to do the sheepies water..... they are so sweet you know.... and I was talking to a friend tonight, cheered me up as well, and have a plan......

Involving Scottish Black Face sheep... well if I do go for it I would love to have one of hose... had oe once, poor little mite was on a loser from the beginning... managed to nurse her to 9 months... so that's then..... when I learned to sky rant.....

Never put s much feeling into it either... just yelled to the fates its not fair! with venom....

anyway they are lovely sheep and I do have a plan....

Sheep shed first.... got some of the wood just can' work out where to put it and also its been really raining all day! Ell I getting some soft..... :lol::lol::lol:

You know the bottom line... I so miss Hope..... I keep flashing back to the worst bit and I have to stop it cu the hole is so deep and I can't go in there again..... Spent most my childhood living there......

Its a cell actually..... but I have manged to stick a window in it, a table and a door so I can walk out...... Then the pain gets to me and I know they ain't gong to do anything about it ......

Sorry rambling... jut taken the pregabalin :lol::lol: I so hope the drip doesn't mess with that this time.....

Wonky I don't know about you but...... I have t chuck out the horrible life shampoo...... seem to have had a huge delivery of it again :lol::lol:

I, tis time you had Bully and Look at my horns if you can accommodate the pair of them :wink: They really are intimidating with the their horns.... both point forward and both get a bit close :lol::lol:

You both sleep well and Wonky she needs to get the ark here asap... this rain is both heavy and relentless.....

Leaving you ((((( )))))'s and a worm free cuppa..... though sadly I seem to have bucket of them as well... :lol:

Feeling sorry for m self isn't a good plan but they do have to get rid if half this pain at least..... Love to you both, Cris xx

Oh Annie today I became a mud skipper :lol::lol: I just couldn't get the legs to work.... brought back dark memories... been there and got the t-shirt on that :lol::lol:

This time no ortho to work magic eh?!

e evenings are opening up and by Feb its light till 6 here.... and warmer with a bit of luck.... and drier too if we are really lucky....

Oh if they haven't sorted out the drains in St A and Meva as well as Lostwithel there will be hell up :lol::lol:

I got a lake again...... couldn't land in that... oh no... the worst mud is just outside the door so not far to mudskip :lol::lol:

For the life of me I couldn't get the legs to remember their purpose :lol: haz thought it was great.. he loves mud and said its good for you ...

Hey sample away maid :wink: Its not able to stop aging if I am anything to go by... ll hat botox and its in the wrong place :lol::lol:

Hope you soon feel better and please try and get some sleep flower. ((((( ))))) xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    morning Cris hope you have had some sleep in comfort and you have no added probs from the mud bath , its nice to know you have a plan re a scottish black face sheepie do they produce haggis :lol: its good to have plans mine are usually in the xyzs of the alphabet xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning cris
    been reading through the events of yesterday and I have said before i don't know how you do it.
    falling in mud although does soud comical ( i have a wicked sense of humor,) Is not a good thing. And i hope that you didn't jar yourself too much. Its not the actual fall its the trying to stop yourself that jerks the bones.
    Glad the shed is coming on and that you have a plan in progress.
    Have yourself a good but careful weekend
    take care
    love juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Morning gorgeous, it's raining here too, it has been for over 26 hours now. UGH. You are one indomitable lady, you know that? Your spirit will win thro, it always has and it always will, but at the moment you need some proper grieving time - don't fight it, that will cause more harm than good. You loved your girl, and she loved you: any loss is harsh but some can be harsher than others and this is up there with the big boys of loss. The shed is a great plan, as is the Scottish Black Face (do I have that right?) but you need some TLC, very much indeed. Let's get you sorted (oh I like the let's - we cannot do much apart from prop!) and get some physical ease/relief into you, then the rest will fall into place. Be kind to yourself, skezier, please. Just be kind. You are like a bird with a broken wing - I reckon you know what you would do for that bird: we need the same for you. I am thinking of you, my wonderful, wobbly, tottery bog-monster. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Berty, Julie and DD,

WE GOT SUN!!!!!! After 3 days of non stop rain it is good to see that weird yellow thing I love so much :lol::lol:

Sleep is a bit illusive (I had a cat called that once) Pain is using its all access pass and making hay while the sun does indeed shine.....

The lumber and are are at total logger heads and in all out war just now...... I don't know which one will win but its got to go back in its trench!

I got things to do and the lumber, sadly has to come with.... I am thinking the belt might be a good idea but the muscles are thankfully strong still and I do worry about them becoming lazy cus they are what keeps me mobile.... tis all trade offs isn't it the bone thing and us?

I might have to skip tomorrow's sale........ for once that's not going to be too bad as I have some home deliveries to do :grin:

I am off to town so if anyone want anything...... T' co's and a wonderful agricultural store... where I might jst get another body warmer... they kinda my security blankets :lol::lol:

You all take care. ((((( ))))) and a cuppa Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Cris

All our snow has gone - vanished completely :???:

No idea where, but i think it got rained away.

The girls were a delight and yes very pleased to see me - they ate all my biccies :???: as you'd expect :roll:

I hope the paddy fields are behaving.

Dont forget we have some slabs so will help with some of that later this year.

Keep as dry as poss my lovely and on your feet if you can.

Love

toni xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi Cris,

Truly sorry the pain is taking over and preventing proper restful sleep too. Hope the preg helps a bit. Perhaps instead of putting you down the vets could just knock you out for a bit and give you a rest?!

A shed for the sheep is a great plan, you have the wood too - now you need to call in some favours to get it built. So mud has replaced the snow and ice. Messy stuff to land in :roll: but at least a soft landing?!

Thinking of you,

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • Wonkylegs
    Hi Cris

so glad you got a bit of sun!!

sending you buckets of cope, a huge tanker of pain-free, and a manual for your legs to let them know what they should do :wink:

hope you've not been mud-surfing today ..... and that the only mud monster you have now has four legs and no fewer :wink:

loads of hugs
    WOnky xxxx
  • bertyboy
    hi Cris hope the sun has been out for you and things are starting to dry up , hows the leg behaving now after the up turn in the mud , ok i hope , its been lovely here with the sun fair lifts the spirits xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Afternoon skezier, I am a little late on here today, things are not that good at the mo. Never mind, eh? It will pass, all things do. I hope you have had the same sunshine that we have had today - it's been lovely, bright and cold. DD
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Hi there, petal - I'm hoping you had a nice crisp day today, it was lovely here. I think it is our last nice day - I gather we are likely to be getting out the canoes again later in the week.

Hope that the legs are now remembering what they should do - if you've now got Wonky's manual, I hope they have taken in and digested the information. How you manage to keep going constantly astounds me!

Oh, came across some de-swelling lotion, am using it on my ankles, but will sent you a vatful as I'm finding it quite useful. The swelling hasn't gone down, but they are now a tasteful shade of shift! This makes a complete change from being glaring white (I've lost any summer tan now).

Annie
  • Wonkylegs
    HI Cris

hoping today has been an ok one for you and that you have sun again (fingers crossed for that and no more mud monsters!)

will try and message you tomorrow and catch up properly.

you take care

hugs
    WONkyx xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Hi Cris,

How you doing ?
    The sun has been out again today down your way , my daughter txt me saying it was warm and sunny in newquay she popped down last night with her BF. The sun does make us feel a bit better inside doesn't it? Sun and Sea cant beat it! cant wait till i can get down there :grin: looks like you need a hand with hammer and nails for your sheep shed. I make a good superviser :lol: and Teamaker, no good with hands anymore. We should get a coach trip organised to come down and help!

Take care

Rose x
  • bertyboy
    morning Cris just popping in with some warming hugs its frosty here so hoping it brings the sun again for one and all , i do hope alls well , how you coping with the collars now if they not working i will knock one up with chicken wire ,duckdown ,and the very best sheepie wool , with plated doggy hair to tie it on ,xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning cris
    Hope you had a good weekend. Hope you are not getting all that rain that our weather man says you are. Otherwise the swamps will never go. Have my fingers crossed for you.
    bertys collar sounds good, I think i would take him up on that, wonder if he will make me one too. :grin:
    take care
    love juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    :grin:

Hope you are doing ok today Cris?

I see we have a teamaker ready and willing in Rose :smile:

I also hope the day is dry your way again today and the mud starts to dry up.

Take care

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Cris
    Still thinking about you, sending you more buckets of pain draught...and loads of good vibes....the kids love the new Tracy beaker...what do you think...
    Lots of love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    Hi skezier, 'tis I, a bad-tempered DD. I've had enough. I am coming down to you for a blast of decent music to take my mind off things. I know you got the stuff I like! k020.gif DD
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Hello Chris, I'm so sorry that things are bad for you. Its good that you are still fighting, because you really don't know whats round the corner and whats the fun in giving up?
    I'm sure we are all behind you cheering you on!!!
    So, I'm sending you hugs, kisses and my best of good wishes. Love Sue (((())))((()))((((()))))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Take care, sounds silly, but I mean it.
  • Wonkylegs
    HI All

Cris has tried to get on the forum, and managed for all of 3 mins earlier ..... but that was all :sad:

the new computer is not far away, and by then hopefully the dongle will have decided to play too! I know she misses you all when she can't get on here.

Cris is being attacked not just by arthur and the Crohns at the moment, but by ferocious winds (now stop laughing DD ... I mean the weather is bad :wink: ) and torrential rain, so is not a happy bunny.

Cris when you read this, please collect the new bucket of extra-strong stamina, and the tanker of rest and relaxation & use them well.

loads of hugs
    wonky xxx
  • bertyboy
    thanks PA Wonky, its a pity the winds arnt the drying type , have my fingers crossed for the new comp and dongle getting on , hugs by the juggernought on the way with a trailer full of calming wind ease xxxx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Cris

Not been on for a few days but have been thinking of you;

Love Tilly xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Cris.
    i hope things will soon start getting better for you.
    you do need a lot of good luck lets hope it comes your way soon.
    we have the cold winds here not the rain yet.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx