skezier's outpatients

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oi! Wonky! I resent that - :smile: Of course I knew which one you meant, one never suffers from 'winds', the plural gave it away. Hello skezier, I know you have been having computery problems, I am having tempery problems. I will wish you a swift hello, tell you that I hope things are improving and if they aren't well, just swear a bit, it might help, and it will be lovely to see you back when you can log on again. You are very much missed. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi All

Have just got off the phone from talking to Cris :grin:

The bloomin computer will NOT let her on (new one or rather replacement one is very imminent isn't it Wonky :wink: ) so I offered to let you all know how she is doing.

Actually not so brilliant neck and lumbar are giving her serious grief :evil BUT on the upside acupuncture tomorrow and then botox soon too :grin:

She send her loves to all of you and oddly enough....we have bad winds here today too DD :lol:

I promise she will be on the first chance she gets and she hasn't forgotten us all.

LOve

Toni xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Oi! Wonky! I resent that - :smile: Of course I knew which one you meant, one never suffers from 'winds', the plural gave it away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh but DD ... you haven't met Mr Wonky :wink: I swear if anyone can suffer from 'winds' it is he :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hope your 'tempery' problems are only temporary :wink: and that you will feel more yourself very soon. I can almost hear Cris sky ranting after your encouragement :grin:

As Toni says, Cris is working with a 'dongle with attitude' but very soon this should be resolved we hope!

Cris will be really pleased with all your messages so thank you on her behalf!

right .... will leave loads of hugs ((((((()))))))))
    WONky
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    thanks wonky and toni...what would we do without you..worry I suppose...Cris sending you more buckets of pain draught...energy and good vibes...I went to B&.. for extra buckets just for you..
    Take care mu love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    I know you must be back to mud and more mud. No wonder you are feeling overwhelmed with everything. Fingers crossed that the acupuncture works a little magic for you. I take it the collar is still causing you night problems. I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling flower.

Sending you more buckets of hugs.

Thank you Toni and Wonky for giving us an update.
    Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi All,

Oh I am sorry but the PA's are so good and the the pc I am picking up on Sunday :grin:

The dongle keeps telling me it can work faster and cus this pc belongs in the dark ages it then disconnects it and it wont re-start less you restart the pc.... how its not found its self going out the window I don't know!

still the new one... now that's faster, younger and really excited about it :lol::lol:

I am in so much pain and discomfort just now....

I ink its a case of upset the lumber at your peril.... It will still carry buckets but all the time you feel the left leg threaten to give out and get yet another jolt of endless pain......

Long ago I sad to a good doctor (before the useleeses) that I was ok with the arthritis but I hated the thought of living in constant pain.... he said I never would cus it would be controlled...... so when they doing that then :cry:

I know we all get it..... just some of this is residue for the bending and lifting of poor Hope and there i kicks in sadness again.......

Getting there though.....slowly..... reaching for yet more tramadol :lol::lol:

I a so hoping that he will chuck a few needles in the umber as well tomorrow..... Do you think if I beg he will?

As Wonky said rain...... 4 days of constant rain on ground all ready saturated...... Add in the gales and its been hell! :lol::lol::lol:

I my fried you are so right..... mud to the calves while being chased by the cattle (they are now full grown) and struggling a bit just now cus the lumber is useless.... whcih means so am I pretty much......

As Toni said the botox next week an you know what ....

They offer it you go for it... its honestly has stopped this muscle from locking up quite well.....

Looking forward to being pumped full of local as well :wink:

Oh Barbara.... I l the new Tracey Beaker :lol::lol::lol::lol: Was pleased Lilly got fostered as well :lol::lol::lol: Its a good program, Shaun is better f curse :lol: Time to shut up.. cus lets not forget Horrible Histories....... :lol::lol::lol:

I will try and be a lite useful before the dongle crashes... I hate the pc with vengeance actually.... be so glad to banish it and I get my music back cus a good friend has put my old hard drive in the new one as well.... not idea what that means mind.....

Leaving tea, coffee and buckets of hugs, stamina (Wonky thanks for the ones you left me :grin: Might just need them :lol::lol: ) fortitude, hopes, healing drafts, bone drafts, and if I could juts find some buckets of miracle cures I hoe you all know you'd be getting them! Love and so many thanks for all your messages Cris xxxx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    morning Cris , well you do gobsmack me with your pure willpower the accy pins are wonderfull things i never knew so many little pricks could make so much difference , will leave you many hugs with every thing you need , {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hope staminer warmth dryness sunshine }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    best of luck with everything....
    Hope you are ok this morning.. :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    Good luck, my darling girl, with the acupuncture: I hope it does everything it says on the tin, plus extra. Lots and lots of extra. The new computer is good news, yes? It will be SO GOOD to have you back with us, you are sorely, sorely missed. Arthritis is bad enough, but arthritis without the warmth of skezier is truly unbearable.

Wonky, I suspect Mr DD and Mr Wonky could be serious rivals on the wind front. A good blast from my belovéd's nether regions woke me at 5.45am. Bless. NOT. DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning cris
    I hope the accupuncture gives you a bit of relief and the botox too. Hope you are getting a bit more used to the collars, do they help much or is that a silly question?
    A new computer :smile: i bet you can't wait, i know your old one has been causing you grief.
    sending you some dry weather (not that we have it)to dry up the bogs
    a bucket of hugs and a urn of tea.
    Take care
    love juliepf x
  • skezier
    Hi Berty, Tony, DD and Julie,

Rain.... like that was needed.... Swamp is so wet but not as muddy as it could be cus the lodgers left soon after the flooding so the ground wasn't torn up as bad.....

Silver linings and all that :wink:

Hope you all have a decentish day and Julie you doing alight flower?

Berty tis more bind stupidity in my case.... I juts wont have it! Its taken so much off my over the years its not getting the rest :lol:

Right another sleep free night... I don't know with the fatigue I can't wake up without it I can't sleep..... so anyone seen the middle ground...... :lol::lol:

I will ask about the lumber and you never know he might do a job lot though the lumber isn't as good to react to needles as the neck which honestly seems to like having pins stuck in it ....... wish I did :lol::lol:

Hugs and tea to you all and hope the day really will be okish. Cris xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI all

Cris got the neck needled :grin: , but not the lumbar :cry: but hopefully one will help the other a bit :wink:

Cris I was glad to see you got on here however briefly, and I look forward to you getting your new computer :wink: and seeing you on here so much more. I hope your early night helps and that you get some good sleep this time.

Loads of hugs ((((())))))
    WOnky xxxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Morning skezier, I think the forecast for you is rain, rain, rain and then some more rain. Be careful in the mud, please. I hope the neck is easier, what a shame about the lumbar but perhaps something can be done about that soon. Just hang on in there, I am thinking of you, very very much, which I know ain't enough to effect any change but one is somewhat limited here in being of any practical use. Most frustrating. DD
  • julie47
    morning cris
    i see you got your neck needled i do hope it helps for a while.
    thanks for asking how i am, i am ok things just going round in head all wonder wonder wonder.
    but hey then i think of you and tell myself to get on with it.
    you and a few others on here keep me positive and i thank you for that.
    hows the sheep shed? is it finished or has your health and bad weather stopped play.
    looking out here at the moment the sun is out but only for a short while i suspect.
    At least it was light at 8.10 today so that means spring is slowly on the way.
    take care
    thinking of you
    juliepf x
  • skezier
    Thanks Wonky, I will pay you for your pa duties in cream :lol::lol::lol: Best stuff in the world that..... specially in jam sarnies, though they do have a tendency to make you sick :lol::lol::lol: ((((( ))))) and slurps the horrible wet mud monster and friend :lol::lol: xxx

Hi DD,

You ain't wrong... rain rain and more rain.... everything is squelching and hard wok just now. The diet is failing but I will have to get rid of a whole chunk cus I ain't being this weight for the drip... I can't handle the op dose this size will bring me......

Hope your doing okish and the mood is cool? ((((( ))))) and a kick of the bucket. Cris xx

Hi Julie,

Flower its hard to keep your head in a good place with surgery pending at the best f time. When its your neck its harder and more worrying but they know what they are doing and they will get it done and done right.

You know I really would have this one for you :lol: Not exactly cus I am nice :lol::lol::lol:

Will be with you every step of the way flower. (((((((((( )))))))))) an a cuppa Cris xx

Right the neck was done the lumber he wouldn't touch cus its not too good and hasn't been looked at for years.....

They don't bother its well documented and known to be shot for some time.........

Its also highly annoying, irritating and basically evil :lol::lol:

I have dug out a crutch for now..... vowed I would never do that again long ago but the left leg is doggy and well just for now it wont hurt and preferable to nose diving mud...... or drowing in one of the many lakes :lol: Never sure I could self right just now :lol::lol:

We used to call my mother a weevil..... maybe that's what i need to become......

I haven't done the sheep shed.... I have the wood for the outer frame work but still wondering where to put it....

Their last shed was just under a grand so this one will have to be done a it cheaper cus the other was back in the days when I could earn a decent living....

I think getting the home will help me and Wish to recover from our losses...... to me there should be 4 and now there are only 2......

See what the spring brings eh?!

You all take care and leaving some jam and cram... Maybe if w ask her nicely Val will make us some bread to go with :grin: A Ton of hugs and wishes for a decent day. Cris xxx
  • frogmorton
    Hi Cris :smile:

As Wonky said the jabs in the neck will indirectly help the lumbar as you will move more freely won't you?

We still got cloud but the rain has gone and I even saw the sun a bit back - not a great deal, but some....

I wonder what the spring might bring eh? :wink: New beginnings spring bulbs etc

You take care - bet you are totally wished eh?

LOve

Toni xx
  • skezier
    He Toni moved beyond wished a few days ago :lol::lol:

Now been scat with a pounder :lol::lol:

Spring.....well we shall see cus i really do have to think that one through.... its the shearing flower... now can we teach your kids?!

That's actually a serous question :lol::lol::lol:

Love and send the rain here... its obviously enjoying its holiday, as it does out stayed its welcome and more will make little difference :wink:

Love a cuppa and a ((((( ))))) oh and the neck is a bit freere but next week it gets its best clobber :grin: xxx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Just wanted to say hi how ya doing.
    Joanne
  • skezier
    Hi Joanne,

Hows it gong? Hope you are all ok and that things have got a bit easier for you?

Hey not seen you for a bit..... hope that's not cus you haven't been so good?

Me well ....... :lol::lol: I don't much like being told that's it but its easier than it was.... and I have worked out nothing has changed except hope went out the window... both my little one and the general hope as it turned out :roll:

You take care and don't be be a stranger. ((((( ))))) and so good to see you. Cris xxx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Cris just popping in to check up and to let you know that spring is on the way the frogs are agathering in the pond and the birds are once again singing in the early hours , its on its way to you to xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Morning gorgeous. I was glad to read that you are using a stick: yes, I know it doesn't fit with the glamorous image us ladies of a certain age so like to portray but hell girl, if it stops the mud diving it's a good thing. I cannae move without mine - well, I can, but not for long and not for any great distance. Never mind, eh?

Getting the shed done will be an absolute boon. You can get your girls home, thus saving a fair bit in fuel costs. Get it done as cheap as you can, then the money saved on driving to see them could, perhaps, be put towards improvements to said shed, once they are installed - they will need a jacuzzi and a sauna for starters, not to mention some form of central heating and a pool. Re the shearing problem: could you dip them in a vat of Immac or somesuch? :wink:

You will win through, my girl. It's been a tough few months for you, one way and another, but the neck has been helped, that could indirectly ease the lumbar (one hopes), the drip, tho foul, does have its benefits and spring is definitely looming - there are leaf buds on the trees here and it's still reasonably light at 4.30pm which helps matters along considerably. We are with you in spirit, you know that. Thank you for kicking my bucket, it is a wondrous thing to have and I am a very lucky girl. I send you some hugs (((((()))))) and virtual CDM. DD
  • julie47
    Morning cris
    just popped on to say i am thinking of you
    and i hope you have a good weekend.
    Take care
    Hugs(((((())))) tea and toast :grin:
    juliepf x
  • skezier
    Hi Berty,

Yep spring is indeed starting to move this way.... the grass is slightly less yellow, the birds more manic and the fox cubs are starting to be seen. Its all being a bit optimistic actually :lol::lol: I feel the chill in the air even if that lot don't :wink:

Hope your doing ok and new pc sunday will make this so much easier :grin::grin::grin: ((((( ))))) Cris xx

Hi DD,

Sheep and imac... love it :lol::lol::lol: Her ladyship is 85 kl... do they do it in tubs :lol::lol::lol:

Its been rough flower..... its never easy to hear that's it. No more help to 'cure' or even control it all just pain relief that's not working that well..... Kinda think is this it for the next 15 or so years?!

The I realize nothing has changed! Except Hope and that's a big hole still.......

I walk past the graves about 3-5 times a day..... wish there was another way through, well there is actually but its a lot longer hike and the car is near the graves anyway....... DD the sheep are my comfort rags as much as anything s losing one is more than just losing a friend in some way. I can't explain it.... its all down to the 2001 FMD outbreak.. that's when they became so important to me......

The virtual cdm much appreciated :grin:

Oh the drip... yes it helps big time...I look at my feet and know I need it but DD I am scared of that sodding sister and her continual barrage..... You know what she is saying and well I don't need it ./...... didn't need it last time and am even weaker emotionally this time..... be a good week eh?! :roll:

The things we do for a bit of respite from the conditions eh?!

Glad that bucket still works... I got one from Chris (hi Chris) and its kinda reassuring eh?! Hell what brain am I using today :lol::lol::lol: ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Julie,

How goes it flower? I got a sale to do tomorrow but Sunday.....

Going over the Tamma :shock: :shock: :shock: Haven't done that for 6 or 7 years :lol::lol:

Getting the new pc and having a quick meet up which will be lovely :grin::grin:

Slipper boy and Gimpy dogs are coming with..... if they eat the cream will kill them :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you have a good weekend and leaving you a ((((( ))))) ad a bucket of feel well draft.xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Cris.
    i'm sorry you are in so much pain.
    i will come and help with the shed and the sheep if i can find the way there.
    have you had a mud bath yet that is good for you they say.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    Hi Cris

You sound a bit brighter today?

you watch the tamma and those there dogs had better not be eating any cream....can you imagine that? Dog vomit with everything else to contend with :shock:

I also suggest you avoid the pounder :shock: I cannot believe you are using it at the mo :shock:

I hope you are going to take Joan Dachs up on her offer of help? then there's me and Wonky and a fair few others :grin: Imagine what fun that would be eh? :grin:

Love

Toni xx