palindromic arthritis

Options
judyc
judyc Member Posts: 26
I would like to speak to other people who have Palindromic Arthritis. I would welcome any tips and advice on living with this condition. My present flare up (which i've had for two weeks) is constantly moving around my body. How do other sufferers cope?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    If you put your post in the Living With Arthritis section you will probably get more replies.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Judy

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your recent flare. You may like to click on the "Search" button at the top of the page, type in "palindromic arthritis". Look at the different zone options and click on "Living with Arthritis" and then click on "Search".

I have just done this and there are three pages of members past postings, on this type of arthritis. This may help you as well as also posting on the Living with Arthritis zone.

I am sure the Helplines will soon reply to your posting.

Look after yourself,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,493
    Options
    Hi Judy,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it as useful as many or our other members do. You can read more about Palindromic arthritis by following this link:
    http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/PublicationsandResources/Listedbytype/Factsheets/main_content/PalindromicfactsheetDec09.pdf

As our forum moderator and Elnafinn have suggested, you may find you get a bigger response by posting this onto our 'living with arthritis' forum as it tends to get more activity.

Best Wishes
    Adele