Hi, I'm new.

Options
jellybean
jellybean Member Posts: 15
edited 28. Jan 2011, 15:48 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone

My name is Jess, I'm 16 and I've had Juvenile Arthritis since I was about 3 1/2 and since then been diagnosed with a few extra things just to make it more interesting. I've never had the opportunity to talk with others in the same situation and when I found this website I thought it would be nice to sign up.

Thanks for reading :smile:

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello jellybean, it's nice to meet you! There are a few young'uns like yourself around on here from time to time, I hope they spot your post. May I suggest you post again on the Young Persons' forum? They sometimes look there, tho I believe that forum may be split soon - you can always post on LWA too (living with arthritis). Lots of people hang about on there. I am an ancient hag of 52 - I started this ghastliness at aged 37 and felt that was too young - how the heck you really young ones cope with it all amazes me. This is a good place for support and information, I hope you soon find your way around. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Welcome Jess
    Hope you will find the site useful and friendly and so supportive. I am new here too and have found so many new friends, although I am an oldie (54 today) check out the young peoples section and if you ever want to you can send me a personal message.
    Hope that you are feeling as well as you can at the moment,Take care

Cath
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi from me Jess.. Hope you are ok tonight..
    If you are not too young and hip to hang with us old farts a lot of us are usually found on the chit chat forum...
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi Jess,

Just wanted to say hi and welcome..

I'm in an inbetweeny lol 31.. and do not have a diagnosis as of yet, must be awful to be suffering at such an early age..
    There all a great bunch on here and i'm sure you will find the forum supportive and helpful just like i have..
    Take care
    Tracy
    xxxxx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx