skezier's outpatients

167891012»

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Cris, hope you are doing ok tonight...........

Look after yourself as best you can, you are having a rough time of things by the sound of it....

Be well....
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    Hi Cris,

(((((( ))))))s. Am so sorry to hear you have even more misery. Hope you can sweat out that cold quickly.
    Puffin
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Cris hope you managed to get warm , and some good rest will leave you a hot choccy with more than a drop of the warming liquid on the side xx c060.gif with the hugs as needed xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    HI Cris, sorry you are feeling so terrible, hope a duvet day or two helps.

Very cold here brrrr!!!

Thinking of you,

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Thanks Wonky for the PA duties
    Cris my love, I really do hope that a couple of rest days will help...maybe its what you need, you keep warm...sending you some healing hugs ((((())))
    wish I could give them for real.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Hope you are getting some rest and hanging in there. I know next week is a scary one but you know you do need this dreaded drip and we will do what we can to get you there and keep you there so so no excuses eh! Our trusty pigeons and PA's will I know do all they can to help.

As for the sister, I am limbering up for her and is she starts she won't know what happened, we have lump hammers too if needed.!!!
    a015.gif

Do hope you can find a bit of strength from somewhere to get you through and out the other end of all this. I am thinking of you.

Sleep well if you can.

love and plenty of these. ((((( )))))
    Chris xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Hi Cris, Ive nt heard from you either & hope your ok.
    I hope the cold b.....s off soon.
    Thinkng of you & will be in your pocket for next week. I have a spare lump hammer for the sister too, me & Chris will jump out & lump her from either side :lol:
    Sending loads of warming (((()))) & a healing draft, debs
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Cris ~ sending you loads (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to help you ~ you are really going through the mill at the moment.

please make sure you find room for me in your pockets next week ~ i want to be there for you to give you as much support and love as possible.

hope you do feel a bit better soon ~take care of yourself my lovely

Louise xx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    Aw flower you are having everything thrown at you. We will be there with you next week. Hang on to the fact that it will help you. I don’t know if you will be able to take your laptop in with you but I am sure the PA’s will keep an eye on you.
    Think off the new addition coming to join you soon. :grin:
    Perhaps what’s her face would like to join the dining club. May be an apple would be appropriate. :wink:
    Thinking of you,
    Lots of hugs always,
    Lv, Ix
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Cris just popped in to let you know that i am ready and armed for pocket duty with the biggest gob stopper for the dear sister , she will keep her mouth shut , and you will cope, if it makes things better easier gives you some relief its needed xx hugs by the load xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Everyone

Cris has tried to get on here tonight, but has dongle issues so has, understandably, given up for tonight.

I have let her know that you are all there with hugs, and warned her that lump hammers had been mentioned :lol::lol::lol:

Cris says Iris' Idea of cold feet in warm water is a good one :grin::grin: and her feet are very grateful! Like here, Cris had ice on both sides of the car window this morning :shock: so it was a cold day at the sale, though a tad busier than last week (couldn't have been worse frankly :roll: )

I think there will probably be a new thread on CC for next week, to help Cris along. I know she isn't looking forward to it, but knows she needs it.

hugs to you all on behalf of Cris

wonky xxx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cris likes the sound of the lump hammer, as long as it is used for the sister

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Thanks Wonky

You tell Cris me and Debs have lump hammers with Sister written through it and are ready and waiting but so hoping we won't be needed. f030.gif
    Hang in there Cris.
    love and hugs (((( ))))
    Chris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi cris
    just been reading and your not well my friend
    I am so sorry and do hope you are managing to keep warm
    Sending a real homemade choc drink for you to warm ya cockles
    and a big hug ((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))
    take care
    juliepf x
  • mari50
    mari50 Member Posts: 27
    Dear Cris
    Hope you are feeling better. I don't live anywhere near Por.. and I think I know where you are talking about and I wish I was cos it is lovely down there. I have been in touch with the doc to see a rhematologist at T as I would like to know for my own benefit how bad this is and how bad it will get. The facial unit sorted my jaw out so I am hoping that the consultant will do more. No way am I going through the treatment you are. I think you are really brave and hope that the treatment will do a lot of good. I will try not to be a stranger as I really like what is going on in these forums and find that the people are really nice.
    Marilyn