SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Cris, as you know I rarely post now, but for you I will. I send my very special love and thoughts darlin`. Always remember that there is nothing stronger than the power of love, and you, my dear friend, have it in bucketsful. I am where I always am for you, at the end of a phone. Be brave my little Cornish Piskie..........Much love.......Ange.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Ange,

Flower its so nice to see you post! You are sorely missed and be honest you have helped and given so much support here that it wont just be me who misses you.

I know your in a pocket Ange and i will text you and if its like last time.... i promise to less upset :roll: I will always be grateful to you for being there when that blew up.

love and a ((((( ))))) the spineless pyskie who is is into to courage stealing just now :wink: xxxx

hi Lynn,

Thanks flower.... i like the idea of laryngitis...... :lol::lol::lol: As with last time she has arranged it so she gets to 'care' for me... she is out to prove o am too difficult i think... feel trapped and very wound up but just maybe she has had the personality transplant (love that idea!!)

You stay warm Lynn cus tis some cold and well I got a few fleeces on to try and get any vein at all :lol::lol: hands are blue and the feet... bit of them are kinda going black.... i need this one so bad eh?! ((((( ))))) and love Cris xxx

Oh I guess I had better gp find a nice warm over blanket and fight the cats for space :wink: i really can't handle them on my feet......hard enough the sheets just now..... They are kind of learning and now tend to be a pile that slowly push me out of bed from beside me........

Felines don't give much but then nor do I :lol::lol:
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    morning Cris just poping some hugs in before i pop in a pocket while there is still space to do so boy its going to be a squash :grin: but very cosy xxxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning cris
    Ready to jump in your pocket,
    just want to say i am thinking of you i know what you are about to go through isn't nice for you, I am sending a bucket og strength and hugs ((((()))))
    take care
    juliepf x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    morning Cris

Just a quick look in to reinforce your Bubble with "get you there" strength and courage. (((( ))))
    love and postive thoughts.
    Chris xxx

Hi berty and Julie good idea, us early birds will get the pick of the bestest pockets eh?. :grin:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    morning Cris
    I am typing this in between getting breakfast for my lodgers....what you dont realise is how we see you...not has a spineless fool...but a loving caring friend to many....that just needs some extra help now and then.
    Has for you being there for your girls...they are there for you...and I know they keep you from going under....you just sit and think how strong you are to keep goin like you do.... most of us couldn't do it.
    You have faith in this infusion...and it will work for you...the power of the mind eh.
    Has for the sister...well just put her to one side ....
    We are here for you ...has you always are for us.....now here we go ....have faith.....
    Love and all the hugs in the world ((((((((())))))
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Morning Berty, Julie and Chris,

Poor Toni...she is some hard working pa.....

Hope your all having a decentish start to the day?

I am behind today...... i need to get a bit of rocket fuel eh?!

hey Berty i promise the security body warmer has so many pockets..... it a working type and well i juts like the colour, the design and have kept it for 'best'.....

I plan to sleep the worst of the drip away... that's the plan.....

Hugs to you all and thanks for caring enough to post. Love Cris xxx

hi Barbara,

Hey I like the fact it tells you there is another message :grin: I kinda forget I am strong.... i shall go, bubble in hand and get in it... she can't touch me in there.....

The infusion works, day one it helps the legs and feet to get enough blood.... the feet are so bad they need it and well I long ago managed to stop thinking of the body as me if that makes sense? What ever happens to it..... tisn't happening to me :lol::lol:

Hope breakfast is going well and could I have eggs on toast please? i got the eggs... just :wink: ((((( ))))) and thanks for being there. Love Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    skezier - not once, NOT ONCE have you let anyone on here down, and neither have you let yourself down in any way, shape or form. Copes escape, dry out, disappear etc but they do return, sometimes refreshed, sometimes bedraggled, but they DO come back, and yours will, of that I have no doubt. For the time being you can have mine (it's just gone straight out the door, it should be with you very soon as these things can put a shift on!) I am thinking of you, very very much: if I could do it for you I would. Be civil to the BN, but no more. There is no need for conversation - the fact that she cannot do her job is not your fault, it's entirely hers. Put yourself in a deadmau bubble, m'dear, and stay there. You know we are rooting for you, you have support the length and breadth of the country. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Hi DD,

Oh flower I know I have let people down. So many new people I have missed or not said hi to.

i just swamped out and running on empty cus i kinda falling apart and well I didn't really have a conversation with her last time...... She just went on a rant really.....This time I i have to stand up to her and say we done this i ain't doin it again......

Kick the hell out at me from the pockets if I don't please.....

Hugs to you flower and I must get the floors done... mind the bleach! Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    New people won't know that you haven't said hello, and that doesn't matter, they will meet you when things pick up: if they read this thread then they will realise that you are special to the forum and will discover that things have not been going well and I am sure will feel a twinge of empathy.

We all know how tough life can get from time to time and although the forum is a very important place to many of us, it is often the first thing that falls by the wayside when life is tough - AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Sometimes we have to look after ourselves, not strangers, and that is not wrong in any way, shape or form.

I am going to hunt about and see if I can find a picture of summat that resembles my cope, so you will recognise it when it streaks in thro the door! I am thinking of you. DD
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi chris take it you need help here ready and waiting sorry have not read all way back but wishing you well and do hope that you put trishers brolly in different pocket please val
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Chris , im in your pocket ready to go sort nursy nursy out , i will stand guard over your bubble so you climb in and leave her to me. thinking of you today, hugs xxxx

coco xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    New people won't know that you haven't said hello, and that doesn't matter, they will meet you when things pick up: if they read this thread then they will realise that you are special to the forum and will discover that things have not been going well and I am sure will feel a twinge of empathy.

Hi Skezier,

I've never posted to you before because I seemed to arrive in the middle of something big but, as DD says, I did realise you were special and I'm beginning to realise why. It's not a twinge of empathy though : it's a surge of admiration. You make me feel very humble and, trust me, that's something not many can do. Take care.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Dear Cris,

I will be thinking of you today.
    You are always so supportive to everyone
    you deserve the very best.

Hope it goes as well as can be expected.

Love from Kath xx
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    I hope it all goes so much better than expected.

Jean and the forum team
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    So far so good folks!!!!!!

They got a line in 2nd go once they found a vein to try :shock:

Cris is doing just fine the nice nurse Charlotte is there today and tomorrow so all is well.

She is currently taking the air :wink:

Love and HUGE thanks to all of you

Toni xx
  • whalewatcher
    whalewatcher Member Posts: 90
    That's good news Toni. Thanks for the update.
    Love
    Val
  • dreamdaisy
    Thank you frog, that is good news. Send her my love, please, if possible. (Yup folks, that was me, DD, sending love - :shock: - see what you have to go thro to get that from me? :grin: ) DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    just popped in to see how its going. Thanks toni for update and i am glad she has a nice nurse today and tomorrow, that will help make things a little better.
    juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Thank you frog, that is good news. Send her my love, please, if possible. (Yup folks, that was me, DD, sending love - :shock: - see what you have to go thro to get that from me? :grin: ) DD

Thinga re getting scary around here!!!! :shock:

She is about to be fed something or other - her feet are so not good so it's a good thing Cris is there

She wants to thank you all for the help you are giving....

such is the power of the FORUMSm0732.gif

Love
    toni xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Hi

Well Cris didn't mention food to me but :wink:did say that she's now on the top dose, so is going to try and sleep through the worst it gives, if she can. Good idea Cris methinks!

I think Cris is hoping to be done by about 4.30 but I know these things can change.

I know all these messages are helping her, so thanks to you all.

hugs from me

WOnky xxx
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    hi

Been thinking about you all morning - soon be over- Hope you are ok and hopefully its going to be all ok in the end

Cath
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Phew.... Toni thank you for the update...if anyone deserve a break its Cris....tell her I am still on pocket duties....
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Thank you Toni Wonky
    Hi Cris.
    i will be there to feel all the animals for you.
    you just think how you can trick the nurses.
    take care i will be thinking about you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Hi Chris,

You must be one very very special person,
    Just reading the posts I can feel the love and respect everyone has for you.

It takes a remarkable person to inspire that sort of love.
    Wishing you all the best, take care,
    xxxxxxx