SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Morning Brenda, Berty, Chris and Julie,

Up... but that wasn't easy this morning :oops: It makes me so wished it really does.....

Did get out of the arm chair cus I knew I was about to be claimed and had the sense for a change to get out of it before its lullaby claimed me all night..... some chair eh :lol:

The line is banging and they only do that if they are in the vein still :grin: i don't think it will last though..... Oh not thinking about tomorrow! At least today should be peaceful......

I still don;t understand how I have let her get me to this state.... :oops: :oops:

Right best take the dogs around the fields and get cleaned up and is there some where I am meant to be........ :wink:

Love and ((((( ))))) to you all the spineless one who knows its all changing tomorrow... xxx

Morning DD,

You snuck in there :lol: Oh I think some of that i will seriously be able to manage :lol::lol::lol: Hope your okish and you got a tractor on standby in case I my legs don't take me in the right direction?

Its tomorrow i shall be sat thinking I really don't want to go but do have to get the pain jabs first so .... I need them quite badly but botox has really helped this neck :grin: (((( )))) xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 1. Feb 2011, 08:56
    BN has a strong personality, yours is gentle. BN is moany and sweary and fighty and grumbly, you ain't. No wonder she winds you up - but remember SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO COWER YOU. None whatsoever. You deal with stuff on a daily basis that would have her reaching for an overdose in less than ten minutes - I suspect like most blustery bullies she is as feeble as a strand from a dandelion clock, with all the resistance of a blancmange to the outrageous arrows that life throws at people. For whatever reason this rather bitter and twisted woman has ended up in a 'caring' profession, one that makes demands on her that she cannot even begin to attain - and I reckon she knows it, hence the bluster. She is the weak one here, not you. DD

You are everything she is not and she is everything you are not.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Good Morning everyone.

Well said there DD

Blimey she took some rousing this morning, but sleep is good isn't it?!!!

My kids were up early as two had coursework deadlines to meet so I started early,but....anyway she should be there by now and will hopefullt text when she is suitably connected.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart all of you (Trisher please look after yourself and don't be a stranger)

Wonky Iris or I will pop on later to update.

Love

toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Loads of hugs and massive respect for you Cris.I would say you are one of the strongest people on this forum, and you should be proud of yourself.

I'm not very good at being a pocket dweller, too claustrophobic for me but I will keep an eye on your progress throughout the day from Toni's postings.

Elizabeth ((((( ))))
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    Hi All

So far the line is hooked up and holding. Let's hope it stays that way BN is not 'on' as such today just visible from behind the window. Let's hope she stays there eh?

All things being equal I think she should escape earlier today 3.45ish which is good as I am sure it's the pain clinic later today for her.

Will keep you posted as I find out more.

Love

toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Thanks Toni you are a star
    Cris well sorry I missed you this morn...but you know I was thinking about you....have been most of the night to be honest.....you did well yesterday..and you will today...has for weds just keep looking at the sister and imagine her in the silliest outfit you can imagine...she must be so unhappy to treat people like she does.
    sending you more hugs (((((())))) and more good vibes
    lots of love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick update to let you know taht so far cris is doing very well and is going to try to sleep now.

To be honest it's the best way l reckon - sleep is healing and maybe she won't be sick too.

Love to you all

Toni xx
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Hi,
    sending Cris positive vibes and hugs.

Hope everything goes ok.
    take care Cris and all
    xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    I am thinking of you, my wondrous one. DD
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Thanks Toni, I hope she gets some sleep and dreams of us all looking after her.
    Glad it is going better than usual,

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    thanks Toni its good to sleep , and the calmer the better x hugs for all the PA s on duty xx and for Cris you are nearly 2 down and doing great xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Right, hopefully it's close to kicking-out time and you can go and do the things you love, with the things you love. I hope all has gone well, my lovely, I have been thinking about you all day. DD
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Hi cris
    Hope the day has been ok, thinking of you, Big Hugs xxx

Cath
  • frogmorton
    Oh poor Cris

she is home.

Did not stop and collect 200$ for passing go just got home. She has been very sick. poor poor Cris.

Let us hope she is ok overnight and sleeps well.

Tomorrow we made have to help her more :sad:

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Oh no, oh dear. Poor, poor skezier. It seems so unfair that summat that helps is such a beggur to administer. I hope the line is still intact - that would be one small thing to help, yes?

skezier, rest as much as you can tonight please, gather your strength for tomorrow: you know that we will be here, all day if necessary, posting away and cheering you on. We are behind you 100% and some extra. Keep your eye on the prize - better blood, better O2, better circulation, better whatever else this brings. If I could do it for you, I would. I send you some love and a few of these. ((((((())))))) DD
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Oh dear, so sorry cris is suffering like this.
    Wish her well ,and hope she gets a good nights sleep .
    Can't begin to imagine what she is going through.

Sending her love and best wishes.
    xxxxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Cris.
    i hope tomorrow you will have less pain as you have had enough for this year.
    have a good night and take care we will be thinking about you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Hi Cris,
    Hang in there my dear, we are all thinking of you
    Much love and hugs Poppy X
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Glad you are home, and that is Day Two over!! Well done you, we are proud of you. Hope you are soon able to rest up for the evening and do try the bed a bit earlier if you can please.

Just a few more days to go. I know tomorrow is extra scary but we are ready if needed. s020.gif
    DD is right Cris, it is HER problem not yours, so try not to let her get inside your bubble. Easier said than done I know. :???:

Thanks again for the updates throughout the day guys. Hang in there Cris, we are all thinking of you.

love and gentle hugs, fortitude, and courage. ((( )))
    Chris xx
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Hi Cris,
    Rest and relax, I am sure that it will all be worth it in the end, take care we are all here holding your hand

xxxCath
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Thanks again Toni
    Cris my love....I do hope you get some well earned sleep tonight, **** the sister....its all about making your pain a bit easier....think of all us lot there beside you...well under the bed :wink: any squeaking you hear will be my hips :roll: :smile:
    Sending you all the good vibes you can handle
    And please dont think you have to answer us all...get some rest or else
    Love and lots of healing hugs ((((((()))))
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Oh dear I am sorry skezier that you are feeling so poorly.
    I hope that you manage to get some sleep tonight, tomorrow I will be ready and armed with gentle hugs and pushes to help you get to the appointment.
    Thank you toni for the updates.
    Thinking of you cris
    sweet dreams
    juliepf x
  • puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    Cris,
    Been thinking of you and so glad of the updates from your PAs.

You used precious energy posting when you should have been resting but your update and humour helped us imagine, or at least try to, the enormous stress you are under in body and spirit.

I cannot imagine how you have managed to attend to the animals after such a day. God knows where you get the strength to face all of this, but strength you undoubtedly have.

Hopefully we are topping it up.
    You have another line in. Inside the bubble of love and protection (I said sphere in my earlier post but meant bubble-- had fibro fog at the time) and through an invisible hole in it is our infusion of all things strengthening.

Hope you have as good a night as possible.
    This time tomorrow you will be more than halfway through the week.
    ((((())))))s
    Puffin
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Hi Cris
    Sorry you have had a rough day and you are feeling yukky.
    Another day done, another day of some improvements re circulation etc...?? I hope so chuck xx
    Have a good nights sleep if you can and I have sent another vein to the hospital for you as a reserve. :wink:
    NB
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Thinking of you, Cris.........sorry the sickness has hit, but it is now 2 days down.........hang in there petal.

Love
    Annie