The Jeremy Kyle Show

Options
maggiemay
maggiemay Member Posts: 122
edited 26. Feb 2011, 13:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi All

Sitting watching The Jeremy Kyle show feeling a bit humble and embarresed, :sad: was feeling down this morning,
Then saw the kids on his show this morning, and young adults. And boy did I get a kick up the A..E

There was young Charlotte who has Primordial Dwarfism, 3 years old looks like a small doll, but what beautiful eyes, and hair she had.
I never noticed her size until they talked about it, but what striking Dark coloured eyes :grin::grin::grin: going gooey at the knees as i love people with dark hazel eyes.

Then a young chap who couldnt even get a hug from him mother, or his skin blistered and peeled of.

We maybe complain about our aches and pains, but at least we can get a hug.

So im going a walk with the dog and think about things in a very different light.

Very Hummbly Yours
Magsx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh mags :sad:

Don't be too upset - those kids wouldn't want you to be :sad:

But as you say you can count your own blessings.

I do l have three healthy girls :grin: They do my head in at times, but I am very very lucky :grin:

Love

toni xx
  • Rictina
    Rictina Member Posts: 95
    Options
    Oh yes I saw that this morning, it was very upsetting to watch. Those poor kids. :sad:
    Live the dream not dream the life.

sfsf.jpg
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Options
    Whilst it's admirable to remember there are people worse off than us in the world, all coping very well, we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that we, too, deserve help, sympathy and kindness when we're in pain or feeling down.

Nxx