CAN ANYONE HELP

Options
karenjane
karenjane Member Posts: 90
edited 27. Feb 2011, 08:39 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Guys - Haven't been on here for a while as i've been trying to just get on with things but really need some advise now.

As you may know i have been having tests for aches and pains over the last 18 months - The rheumotolagist has confirmed inflamation in my joints but tests dont show anything up.

Anyway, over the last month or so i have been having what feels like 'burning' in my finger on the side and down to my knuckle, it can also be sore to touch it, theres no real swelling or reddness tho. Also, if i reach for something or turn my hand etc i can feel 'pulling and tugging' inside it - Can feel like an electric shock? Finaly, altho sore to touch, the skin feels kinda numb, like when you've had pins and needles and its wearing of?... Has anyone had anything like this? I also have this in a milder form on the backs of my heals...

Any help/advise would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you

Karenjane
xxx

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi hun.. Can't offer much advice I'm afraid, just wanted to say hello... I get a lot of pins and needles in both hands, fingers etc, waiting to find out if it's carpal tunnel or sero negative arthritis, a type of rheumatoid that doesn't show up in blood tests..

You might have more luck posting this on the living with section..

Best wishes..
    Be well
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi karen