julie47 has lost some sparkle

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 3. Mar 2011, 11:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
julie47 is feeling a little down, she has a great deal on her mind what with everything that is going on and she is a little flat at the mo. I know you all know I don't do the cyber-hug thing that easily but I cheerfully send a whole batch of them to you, Julie, and I hope you are soon back to your usual, optimistic and positive self. I am thinking of you. DD

t4602.gif
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Julie,

Don;t let it all get to you flower. It will be ok and well I wish so much you hadn;t got all the trouble you have but leaving you a bucket of stamina, one of fortitude and strength and a (((((((((((( ))))))))))) and have fed the flamingo's a bucket of sparkle so they will peck it into you! Love and hopes things get easier in your head. Cris xxx
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Hi Julie,
    I'm so sorry you are feeling low, you've had a great deal to cope with, and I think you do it admirably, you are always there for people in need on this forum. Thinking of you Julie, and hope your sparkle is just taking a well earned rest. Hugs Poppy X
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi pal wish could wave a magic wand for you
    t123016.gif
    look what happened when tried hugs val
    val
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Hi Julie
    Sorry to hear that you are having a bad time. I really wish I could do something to help as you have always been there with support for me.
    If you need to talk there is always someone here with a willing ear xx
    I hope that things improve for you soon (((((((( )))))))))
    NB
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    So sorry you're feeling low Julie ...........and it's normally you who help cheer us up. :roll:

Hugs and hope you feel brighter very soon. t4614.gif
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    im sorry to hear things are rough for you at the moment. wishing things better for you, take care xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Hi Julie hun... Sorry to hear that you are low at the minute..
    Sincerely hope things start to improve soon...

You have all my best wishes hun

X
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Julie

l do hope you are not tooooo down.

this is so not like you :sad:

Hope this t4614.gifhug helps a little.

Love

toni xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hi Julie.
    i hope your sparkle comes back soon and you feel less worried. e are thinking about you.
    take care ((((((((julie)))))))) joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Julie
    And thank you DD,
    Julie I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment, we are all here when you need to talk, or have a good rant.
    I do hope that things improve very soon for you, take care of yourself.
    Sending you some very gentle hugs (((((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI JUlie

sending you my special wonky hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))

wonky xxxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Julie, I'm just back from a meal out with friends. The meal involved several glasses of wine and my instinct now is to plonk myself in front of the cricket for the rest of the match but I remembered seeing this thread before I went out and wanted to send you my best wishes. There are very few people I will email rather than watch cricket. You are very special and I hope you're soon feeling better.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Hi Julie
    Sorry you are not feeling good at the moment, sending a bucket full of sparkles and a bucket full of sunshine in the hope that it makes you feel better
    X Cath
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Dear Julie

You are always there to help and support others. I am so sorry that you have lost your sparkle. You have so much going on that I am not at all surprised that you feel down every now and again. I put you on a pedestal with all you have to put up with. I so hope your sparkle comes back soon.

In the meantime, sending you love and gentle hugs

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • maggiemay
    maggiemay Member Posts: 122
    Julie many a message you have posted when i was down, cheered me up.

Hope your sparkle returns and everybody can see it coming through the sky, knowing your feeling a bit better.

Take care and big ((((((X)))))) hugs

Cant do these animation hugs but its my thoughts for you that counts.

MagsX
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Julie, I am sorry that you have lost some of your sparkle and hope you start to feel more yourself again soon. This thread might make you shed a tear and then realise that we are all our here in cyber space supporting you and cheering you through this rocky patch.

Take care,

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member Posts: 425
    Hello Julie

Just to say hope you perk up again very soon. You are a source of inspiration to so many of us on this forum.

Marion x
  • dreamdaisy
    Morning gorgeous - I hope you are feeling a little brighter today after reading these messages. I had a hunt for some sparkle: t123039.gif and this was the best I could find - I will do further research! DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Thankyou to all you loveely people and DD for starting this thread.
    When I saw this thread and reaad your lovely words it really touched me.
    Hey especially where DD gave a cyber hug and sticky missed some cricket.
    I really am special eh?

I have been feeling a little (ok very) low these past few days, I think it is a mixture of Worry about the operation I am due, I know it could be a few months off but the cloud is always there. The wedding I am looking forward to and I know that my outfit is lovely but it is my posture that I hate. I knoow I loook ok when sat and hide my hands with my hands (if you know what I mean) It is walking and standing, not at all elegant.
    I have never worried before about the way I am, I have always been happy. It is just that this is a special day and I will be meeting lots of new people. I just wish for onne day Arthur would straighten up all my joints. I have talked about this to my husband and daughter and they both tell me not to worry , that I look lovely in the outfit and no one will notice. That everyone knows i have arthritis.And that eveyone cannot wait to meet me. That they will see me and not the disability.
    Well I think now I have told you I feel a little better.
    I have been absolutely exhausted and I think I now know why.

Thankyou again for your supporrt (well I see I have developed a stutter now reading back) :roll: :lol:

Love to you all
    a very greatful
    Juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    ((((((((((((())))))))))))
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Goodness , know how you feel ; almost exactly as it happens ! My son is getting married in september and I feel exactly as you do , Julie . I am a wheelchair user and very conscious that no one else will be sitting in the photos hiding their mishapen hands feet and limbs ! My son and new daughter in law have made a point of making sure that the church and reception rooms are all accessible and assure me that they really couldn't care less if I'm in a wheelchair or flying round the room on my mother in law broomstick ; as long as I am there ! What I'm trying to say is forget arthur and what it does to you . Just celebrate and enjoy a wonderful family day . Jillyb
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Hi Julie i am in catch up mode , so sorry my hugs are late , its not nice when you worry about what you think others are looking at , but they are probably just looking at the outfit you have on and how the colour suits you , and what a lovely smiley face you have , i am sure it will be a lovely day x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Julie

Glad you have been able to put it into words and hope that you DO feel a wee bit better now.

Just a thought...

those 'new' people will HAVE to adore you becaues you are sooo lovely and they will see that for themselves. your daughter will get lots of compliments about her lovely Mum :grin:

Love

Toni xx
  • cthornley
    cthornley Member Posts: 627
    Catch up mode here too
    Hugs from this corner as well
    Its hard not to get down when you've got a lot on your mind but as usual everybody on here shows that we all are thinking of you

Weddings are stressful but only beforehand.....I was one very stressed bride (and i'm generally a very chilled out and in control individual not known the the kind of girly mania involved in a wedding preparations) but I can hardly remember what all the stress was about now, just that we had a fabulous day with our friends and family...the only thing that mattered was that everybody was there, everything else was a blur

gentle hugs from me and sloppy kisses from my enthusiastic 2yr old
    (they make everything feel better :smile: )
    Chrissie
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    late hugs from Bubbles, I am sure things will be better than you think, I know that is easy to say, but usually we worry ourselves into the ground and then think, that wasn't as bad as I thought after all. Leaving you abundant hugs, wish there was more one could do. Take lots of care, know that lots are thinking of you. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).