SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

1111213141517»

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Sue,

haven't seen you for ages... are you ok?! Been yonks and a few of us were a bit worried about you.

thanks for your post and wishful thinking can go a long way flower so many thanks.

Nice to see you again and please don't do this disappearing thing too often. Love and a ((( ))) cris xx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Hope things go ok at doctors hope u can have injections.
    I still get the dizzy spells but they come with flares, real bad weather and when i am ill now with other stuff. rest of time ok. Not seeing my consultant until May.
    Cannot believe how much you are suffering and can still carry on supporting everyone one amazing person you are x Joannne
    Joanne
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Morning Cris
    Hope ur doing ok
    Lump hammer not worked, well it did till nxt door let dog out at 01.20
    even after speaking with her hubby yest about it!
    They are coming over for a chat tonight
    Will keep you posted
    Hope it went well at GPs
    Maria x
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning cris
    ooooooo That fall sounded bad. You must be careful. Yes it is funny how we tend to try and stop our self with possibly the weakest part of body. The wrist. I remember when I had leg amputated. I forgot :lol: was only a day or so aftter. I tried to get in my wheel chair and missed so tried to put my leg down to stop my fall but it wasn't there :lol: I wondered what was wrong the brain couldn't comprehend. Ended up usingg my shoulder and side of face... so when oh and daughter came to visit I had a bruised cheek :lol:
    (now I seem to fall in sllow motion)
    Anyway I hope you are not too bruised or hurt this morning,
    Wishing you luck with todays appointment hope the lungs are ok.
    I am going to see my gp today and will ask about a collar.
    (get ready to post one of yours, the one with diamantes please) :wink:
    Have a reasonably good day and please do be careful
    Sending (((((((((())))))))
    Juliepf x
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Cris hope you are ok and not to blue and battered , you really do need that sumo suit x going to make you one and send it down , where as that fat man gone xx hugs a bundle xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi cris hope your appointment is going ok

Just to let you know......No collar for me :cry:

Says it will weaken my neck muscles :roll:

Told him never mind .....my friend skezier has two she will send me one of hers :lol: ....kidding

Not to worry.......just thought I'd let you know

Juliepf x
  • bertyboy
    hi Cris how you doing matey , i hope you ok and you've, not been playing in the mud some where on your travels hugs a bundle and grabbing the sunshine as it passes xx
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member Posts: 425
    Hey Cris

Sorry, haven't been on the Forum much recently, but have just been reading your thread and I know you are a tough cookie but that fall sounded painful. I do hope you are OKish now .

Take care.
    Marion x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    morning Cris
    Sorry you have had a fall, you seem to be slightly accident prone like me....I could trip over a matchstick,,,oh my love I so wish I had a magic wand....but I can send all the good vibes and buckets of healing juice I have...
    You take care....think its time the employers look after you.....I will have a word in there ears
    Love and lots of hugs (((((())))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Sorry i know I have worried a few of you going AWOL again.

Not been a good week that's all and this sodding reinfecting cold has really gone after my lungs now ..... ok I know I ask for that one but will have to get it sorted out.

Eyed up her ladyship's meds with real desire last night cus had trouble carrying the bale over to them.... more from the calves mind making me go faster than i wanted :roll:

They had their own but i do agree what was under my arm was better quality but they have to stop reaching in the window and stealing... the wall will come down..... and also it freaks you out when you are not looking and get a slimy cow tongue across the side of you face :lol:

they are naturally snot monsters and rather disgusting with it.....

Mind that's now my norm as well but I have yet to do what they do :lol: and that's not just cus my tongue ain't long enough...... TMI or what?!

Got to take the mtx I guess tonight. It makes stomach pain second to none and not looking forward to it but the joints all over the place are swollen and sluggish and its all there is to try and knock it back. It doesn't work but 3 weeks off it and I can sort of feel it does do some good and the crohns is happy to be out of its control as well so well that's breaking point!

If it does the all night pain again for the next few days or I throw p I will have to rethink it but recon 25 can go away and will take 15 or 20 as that will make me less sick.......

Oh skived the sales cus one below death juts now :wink: Only consolation today is its cold and grey and I wouldn't have made much.....

You all take care and will stop going AWOL. Hugs and hopes Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    You go AWOL if you want. You have a deal on your plate at the moment and I know it bugs you that as a result of that you cannot support others as you would wish. Just because you don't post for a few days doesn't mean that you have flounced, or are sulking: we KNOW that it can all sometimes get too much and that trying to prop or buoy others when one is feeling so shift oneself is difficult.

People will keep adding to your thread because they care about you and this is how they can register that concern. It does not mean that you have to answer: YOU DON'T. It isn't compulsory and it is not rude to not respond. We know you far better than that and we know you isn't rude! Log on, read your messages on here, smile and know we all love you, then log off and go deal with the Ark. Please take the time you need, ALL THE TIME YOU NEED, to find our 'usual' skezier again - and if she cannot be found for a while so be it. We will still be here, you know that. You are highly respected, and much loved, trusted and valued. We won't be going anywhere - but you can go wherever you like and for however long you need. We will be here when you get back. Promise. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    I am so sorry things are still not good with you flower. Your gastro appointment cannot be far off now and I have everything crossed that you get some help in that direction at least. I hope you are managing to keep away from the head thumping on doors and with any luck the rain will have eased off by now.

I see bully and co are still getting over friendly, is there a way of roping them off? So we are both taking the mtx tonight.....cheers! :lol: Finally got the PC back but I’m nursing my poorly cat at the moment so we are both shattered her back legs and my hand make for an interesting nights. :roll:
    I hope you are managing to get some food down you with your wrists and hands being so swollen. The never ending cold must make everything taste yuk so I will send you a large pre broken slap of CDM minus a couple of pieces. :wink:
    Sending buckets of love and fortitude your way,
    Hugs as always,
    Lv, Ix
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Cris we dont mind you being awol one bit...just has long as we know you are alrightish...if you need take some time out...you have a few PAs that can let people know how you are.
    you take care my love...sending loads good vibes and hugs ((((())))
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Hi DD,

Wasn't planing on going anywhere any time soon :wink: Chance would be a fine thing, side glance at the employers.

Ah see i care about them as well so will carry on posting if I think i can help, i don't really do me time and can't begin to flounce...... never been good at that one :lol: The one time I tried it as a kid no one noticed...... well they did notice I was missing after night fall but i flounced in the morning :lol:

Got into so much trouble so maybe that taught me not to eh?! :lol: xx

hi I,

Did you take the mtx? I am still debating if I going to or not cus it was so painful on the stomach last time and that is already hurting this time. The bones don't respond to it but the crohn's does it seems so .....

Yep see the gastro the week after next i think. he might just go for the camera capsule thing again, that's a long wait if he does, but kinda hoping he will do that but in the mean time just do something to stop the pain and the flare.

I shall ask about the mtx jabs as the gp's are not open to that so much... they might be though if I labored the point i ain't taking it cus it is that bad when I do.....

Hey you can have couple of squares of your cdm :lol: You know that doesn't upset the stomach, its not fair is it cus really it would help if it did weight wise :lol:

I did managed to hit my head again today... on the chicken house door though don't ask me how. I fox proofed the top door but its not hinged and you have to grovel to get under it..... thinking I might change it to a lift on lift off door in future :lol: Got so many sore bits and bumps now its like being 2 again :lol:

I will just have to get a shed built here and get the girls home eh?! Mind then the lodgers will be doing what the cattle are doing but they don't have horns ,..... well metaphorically they do :wink:

Glad you got the pc sorted and leaving you a ((((( ))))) and no dinner cus i was slow in threatening them yesterday..... xx

Hi Barbara,

leaving you a ((((( ))))) for the morning and a hope your hip has settled? xx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Hi Cris
    Glad you are back was getting a little worried
    We all go awol at sometime
    Hope things improve for you soon
    sending you a great big hug ((((((( )))))))
    Maria x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Just catching up on your thread.It is a long one.

All I can say is rest as much as possible. Give your body some respite.I agree you should ask about MTX injections to see if it will lessen the stomach pain.

Best wishes
    Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • bertyboy
    Just popping some hugs for you Cris , with a sponge that fits any where you are liable to go topsy turvey , hugs to the furry wooly ones xx
  • skezier
    Hi Maria,

Hope the talk helped with the barking? Its horrible to not get enough sleep.... have still got that hammer though :wink:

Nice to see you and sending you a ((((( ))))) and a hope your not too bad. xx

I am actually typing this with a dog on my side and the arm of the chair..... T'aint easy :lol::lol:

Hi Elizabeth,

happy birthday flower and so hope you had a good day? Love and ((((( ))))) and a hope Lucy is ok today and her bone pains are a lot less? xx

Hi Berty,

I seem to have got a body protector in the shape of a lab :lol: She is making this very hard to see let alone type :lol:

haven't hit my head today but off to the girls in a min and well..... them beams are too low now I must get it dug out.... ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Lynn,

Did I really want this dog :lol: Oh bless her she hasn't been in a home for 5 years but had a very nice kennel. She is some clingy but i can't let her sit on me like this...... Its a lot heavier than a parrot :lol:

I think the mtx injections are going to happen now.... ((((( ))))) and nice to see you xx

Right has a phone appointment today and ended p having to go see her. The problem with the breathing isn;t the lings its the rib cage being inflamed and the bones hurting so much... put down to arthritis....

oa at the back and pa at the front so between them it hurts!

The stomach is being left to the gastro but if he doesn't arrange a camera ( and he will) she will. I would like an instant ultrasound but we don't often get what we would like do we?

Got some celebrex instead of diclo#'s cus I have so much inflammation from the oa and pa. They are only 100 2x a day so a low dose to see if they set the stomach off.

The fall has produced a bit of swelling still, if it doesn't go down then its kinda left to the rumo in April..... Still at least the mtx injections are likely now :grin: One thing for sure I will not take the tablets again cus they truly hurt the stomach beyond belief.

Will hope the new tablets (I had them before now I seen the packet and they don';t help as much) oh and the snot monster is at last being given a knight to fight it :wink: Steroid nasal spray cus she reckons its chronic sinusitis.

Leaving a hug and a slurp from the shoulder sitter.... tell you she is a big lab and not going to be doing this too often :lol::lol:
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    Great news that you have a new friend staying, she will be your shadow now, bless her. Oh I do so hope you get the mtx injections. I know I couldn’t take the high dose in tablet form either. Yes I took mine on Sunday, made it through to 2am Monday, unlike you it is not every time so I count my blessing. I think your right to change the hen house door as they will be laying more soon won’t they? One less bruise for you how are you doing with the soft neck brace now?
    The nasal spray sounds hopeful and fingers crossed the replacement for the diclo will help.
    We have had a good couple of day’s weather wise and it has been good for me to start the seed sowing and potting up some hanging baskets. It’s nice to see the new season starting to come through at last.
    Hugs as always,
    Lv, Ix
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Just popping in to say "hello" Cris and that I am so pleased that, by the sound of it, you might be able to have injected mtx instead.

Thinking of you and leaving ((()))s, a cuppa and a nudge from the deer (who has been doing wonders "mowing" the grass!!)

Lots love Tilly xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hope the nasal inhaler works as well for you as it does for me, skezier. So good for me that I hardly use it at all these days – just one squirt per nostril every night.

Pity I can’t do it myself. My dearly beloved does a great job most nights but, after the odd jar or two, has been known to shove the plastic nozzle up near my eyeball or alternatively get ‘premature squirtation’. I think your ‘shoulder sitter’ could probably do better
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright