Returning Member

piratequeen
piratequeen Member Posts: 13
edited 19. Mar 2011, 03:20 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone
I used to be a member about 3 years ago but then had to stop because I ended up having two lots of surgery :sad: But all is 'good' now. Finished my degree, learnt to drive and managed to get a job I love! :grin:
I'm 23 and have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia, RA since 13 and Fibro since 21.
Looking forward to getting back into the forum and getting to know people

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome back then.. :grin:
    I only joined at the back end of last year but this place has been a God-send.. Keeping me almost sane most days, lol..

Hope that you are well today and not suffering too much

:grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi piratequeen

Good to see you and especially taht you are a returning member. Were you called piratequeen then? if so l really ought to remember you maybe? :oops:

Hoping alos that your surgery has been successful

Love

Toni xx
  • piratequeen
    piratequeen Member Posts: 13
    Yeah Toni, I was piratequeen back then. Joined around 2008 though my profile seems to say 1970?!?!?!
    Ops both went well but just poorly planned, ended up having my gallbladder taken out in my final year at university. Made the hospital staff laugh though, there I was in hospital with piles of textbooks trying to study while simultaneously suffering from gallstones.
    Knee surgery was last year, and touch wood seems to have made it so much better. Now if only I get get it done on all my other joints I'd be brilliant!
    Hoping I can be more of an active member this time round, helped me so much last time as I was diagnosed with fibro. Would love to give some of that help back :grin:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Piratequeen

You HAVE been through the mill haven't you?!

Glad the joint opp went so well...woudl be great to wake up one day and they had all been done wouldn't it?! You will be able to give plenty back on here as you know!

Love

Toni xx