Occy Health again tom not looking forward to it..

traluvie
traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
My Occy health appointment seems to have come round again so fast..
I'm feeling a bit nervous about tomorrow as i know she wants an update on how i am getting on with the Hydroxy and if i am capable of going back to work..
I have been racking my brain for a few days now as i really want to go back to work and could def do with the money but looking at it in a realistic view i can't see myself being able to commit and not go off sick again..Every day is different and even i the days when i may not have a lot of pain i still feel tired, heavy and generally rough, my walking isn't very good either..
I am guessing that after tomorrows meeting the big meeting infront of the board will be arranged and a decision will be made on my position..
I just wonder if i will ever be able to go back to work or wether this is it forever now lol... hydroxy not doing anything at the moment, still early days though...
Have to see what tomorrow brings, will post and let you know..
th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx

Comments

• katie5
    katie5 Member Posts: 242
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi tracy

just want to say good luck with your meeting tomorrow and don't forget your health and wellbeing comes first - nothing is more important.

sending you a hug - let us know how you get on and if you need some backup i'll be there with you.

katie x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    The very best of luck for today. I will be thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • seamonkey
    seamonkey Member Posts: 323
    Tracy,
    WIshing you luck on your appointment
    We will get back to work, mayb not today, mayb not tomorrow, but we will both get there! :smile:
    Seamonkey
  • katie5
    katie5 Member Posts: 242
    hi tracy

just wonder how you got on at your meeting?

Katie xx
  • jacqmun
    jacqmun Member Posts: 65
    I remember my occy health meeting after being off for over 2 months!!!! I lied thru my teeth to get back to work. Nothing worse than worrying about your health and on top of that worrying how you're going to afford all those bills. Somedays its like walking thru treacle on a foggy day.....but I get there eventually!!!!!
    Love and best wishes!!
    Jacqui xxxx
    When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Hi, just read your post. Wondering how you got on?

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi all...

I did post an update..
    I am being dismissed on medical grounds..
    Have meeting wednesday to finalise it all..
    Not happy about it, not really sunk in i suppose it will wednesday..
    Thanks for asking..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx