Meeting wednesday regarding my dismissal.. pocket duties pls

traluvie
traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
Morning all..

Most of you know i am being dismissed from work on medical grounds..
Tomorrow(12) i have a meeting in front of the board to discuss this..
My union rep will be there to support me and make sure that everything gets done appropiately..
I reckon tomorrow will be the day it actally hits me that i am being dismissed, probably be a total wr3eck lol...
Lets see what tomorrow brings...
th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx

Comments

• traluvie
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks Delboy..

Already read through my sickness policy so am aware of what pay i am entitled to and that..
    Been advised not to opt for ill health retirement as there is a chance i won't get it, occy health said my condition may improve so she doesn't believe i will get it..
    Will see what they say tomorrow...
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Hi Tracey,
    I will be in your pocket with you on Wednesday, hope it all goes well, well as well as it can go. I know that you really wanted to go back to work, but your health will have to come first for the time being.
    Cath
  • traluvie
    Cheers Cath..

Have all paperwork and contract in my bag so i can be ready fpor any questions they may or may not fire at me lol...
    Am going to take my amtriptyline extra early tonight so i can hopefully be asleepbefore 12, would really like a clear head tomorrow..
    Will post when i am back...
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Tracy

Just calling in to wish you luck and hope it all goes as well as these things can!. Glad you have a union rep for support and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you at 12. Good advise I think, not to agree to anything too quickly, give yourself time to think about what they are suggesting and don't be bullied love.
    Sending some courage and hugs ((( )))
    take care
    Chris
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Tracy
    Good luck for Wednesday, we are behind you all the way, write down anything you have to say ,I am glad your union rep will be there, suppose you will have to play it by hear.
    Good Luck with everything
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • jennylynn
    jennylynn Member Posts: 101
    Tracy,

Good luck and will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Jennyx
    Jennyx

kittens.jpg?1295453358
  • RichC
    RichC Member Posts: 260
    Good luck today .. hope you have room for one more in your pockets :)
    Rich :)XX
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Good luck Tracey, try and keep calm and as Del said don't make any decisions today.
    Thinking of you hugs X
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • traluvie
    Thanks all..
    Feeling a tad nervous this morning, and not my best..
    Will post later and let you know what was said...
    Take care all...x
  • seamonkey
    seamonkey Member Posts: 323
    hi tracy
    Hope the meeting went well for you, let us know how you get on. Im nervous for you.
    Fingers xd what ever happens goes in your favour.
    seamonkey
  • katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Hi hope everything went ok todayxxxx
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Hi Hun

I have been MIA for a few days. I hope that today went ok and that things werent too bad,

Take care
    Jakib0644.gif
  • traluvie
    Just thought i'd let you know how yesterday went..
    The manager and hr wil put a report together to say they feel i will be unable to fulfill my duties now and in the forseeable future at this time..
    A board meeting will be held and the top boss will then have the final decision..
    My manager said she was going to get the meeting scheduled asap so that i can have some closure rather than have it looming over me..
    I thought about you all just before i was going in, gave me a much needed confidence boost..
    Thanks all..
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Tracy

Just checking for an update so thanks for calling in lovey. Sorry it is what you kinda knew! :sad: I hope you feel they are being fair with you when you get the details and that things are sorted quickly. Still so sorry that it has come to this for you at the moment and I hope your health does improve. You have my sympathy.
    Take care
    Chris
  • jennylynn
    jennylynn Member Posts: 101
    Hi Tracy,

Just checking in to see how you are doing a few days after the event? its so difficult when decisions about our lives are taken completely out of our hands. Its a real blow to you i know, but i think delboy is right, i think its now about accepting that this has happened and coming out the other side of it. Do try and keep smiling, i know its not easy.

Really hope you are doing ok.

Jennyx
    Jennyx

kittens.jpg?1295453358
  • katie5
    katie5 Member Posts: 242
    hi tracy

sorry i missed all this but want to send you big hug ((((((()))))))) and best wishes

Katie x