Felix Is Home!

elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 29. Mar 2011, 16:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

I posted yesterday that id lost my Felix the wash mitt frog....Well after kind of resigning myself to not finding him again went into the garage this afternoon and in the tumble dryer spotted a little green shape.....Opened the door and there he was!! We havent used the tumble dryer for a week or so as its been nice waether so didnt think to look in there....

The wanderer has returned and is back in pride of place - the soap dish in the bathroom....

Elainex

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm so glad Felix is found again, Elaine. It's been a worry waiting for news of him. :lol: I thought you would find him when you weren't actually looking for him. It's one of those rules of life...........If you lose something, don't look for it, and it will usually turn up.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Joan

Well yes youre right it was so good to find him.....Glad as looked on ebay but coulnt find another one like him!!!

Elainex
    joanlawson wrote:
    I'm so glad Felix is found again, Elaine. It's been a worry waiting for news of him. :lol: I thought you would find him when you weren't actually looking for him. It's one of those rules of life...........If you lose something, don't look for it, and it will usually turn up.

Joan
  • elainebadknee
    Um Delboy

You got your maths wrong...two weeks without Felix but have been using weird scrunchie things...Hasnt been the same mind you....

Elainex

Ps...im as fresh as the morning dew me!!
    delboy wrote:
    So you haven't had a wash for a week. Eeeeww!
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Woohoo the wanderer returns. Now I was close as the tumble dryer is similar to a washing line (same end result). I am glad he is back to keep you amused in the shower.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Elizabeth

Well yes he was obviously seeking heat or seclusion from me?? We will be reunited soon in the bath...LOL...

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    Woohoo the wanderer returns. Now I was close as the tumble dryer is similar to a washing line (same end result). I am glad he is back to keep you amused in the shower.

Elizabeth
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Maybe a change in medication might help, either that or get a priest in the exorcise ya house!.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    a frog in the tumble dryer well that different was he all alone????
    so glad he back look out for little frogs around the house you never know with frogs val
    val
  • elainebadknee
    Hoi U

I love me frogs....happy Felix is back..

Elainex
    mellman01 wrote:
    Maybe a change in medication might help, either that or get a priest in the exorcise ya house!.
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Val

He was all alone, on an adventure.....
    I never see any frogs round here and i love em,,,,

Elainex
    valval wrote:
    a frog in the tumble dryer well that different was he all alone????
    so glad he back look out for little frogs around the house you never know with frogs val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    we have loads in our pond and their humping like bu*&%ry the little tinkers!.
  • elainebadknee
    Well you know if its offered to them on a plate they wont refuse will they? Would you?

Elainex
    mellman01 wrote:
    we have loads in our pond and their humping like bu*&%ry the little tinkers!.