Sore foot self inflicted...

lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 31. Mar 2011, 08:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
I had a tattoo done on my lower leg at the end of feb and thought it really need to be finished off...looked like it was just hanging around so had an idea....I will continue it down onto my foot!!! Drew up a design and made an appointment for this afternoon. I was surprised that it didn't really hurt in fact OK. Now however the idea is just starting to ping a little and wondering what i am going to say at work tomorrow when i limp in????? :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: It will look great in the summer :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .

Comments

• caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    What areyou like? good on you for braving a tattoo needle- would like a tatoo myself but dont think I could go through it!
    Cath
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Good for you! Sounds fab, I have 4 myself and am itching to get another one done, they are addictive aren't they?.
    They do look good when you can show them off in the summer
    Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • lupin15
    must admit i have become a right bugger for them. I have a file at the tattoo place. I have one on each arm top, one on my chest....careful folks i meant to say near my collar bone, dragon on my leg and a butterfly on my foot. I have seen this brilliant Tiger but not sure where to get it...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Need a fair size space and hubby suggested my bum!!!!! No way.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    not into tattos but what ever floats your boat and all that hope it looks great val
    val
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    I have a band of small and delicate poppies around my right wrist, Celtic cross on my ribs, butterfly on base of spine and a Celtic/Gaelic blessing in between my shoulder blades. I want a boquet of poppies, freesias and lillys done, I've a good friend that does mine, she hand draws all mine and together we tweak things and I can honestly say I've never been disappointed.
    Why not do the tiger across the whole back? Perhaps use the shoulders too? I'm terrible, I just love tattoos done properly, with beautiful colours and it's beautiful artwork.
    Good luck and let me know when you do decide to do the tiger!
    Hugs x
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • lupin15
    Must admit got to check with hospital to see about having tattoos on skin that has had been zapped by rads. Not sure....i have already had a small one done on my front below collar bone (which has come out ok and skin seems ok). My breast nurse said years ago i could have one on my leg.....which i have done. Will give her a ring when i get time and desperate to get the next one done... ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    The main problem with tough stickers is that you are stuck with them for life. Just don't complain about what is self inflicted.
    Josephm0310.gif
  • lupin15
    Not complaining just stating a fact...OK this morning which is a bonus. Wrapped in cling wrap this morning to walk the dog....vacuum sealed. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: foot. I know tattoos are not for everyone but thank god we live in a country that we can chose. Hope everyone is going to have a wonderful and pain free day. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Been to some good tattoo expos, now they are eye openers... :shock: Lol

Get it done Del, she will come round, eventually.. :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • lupin15
    delboy wrote:
    At my rally in May you'll see some incredible skin art on every part of the body imaginable.

Still working on the design for mine but whether I'll have the nerve to go through with it is another matter (SWMBO will be livid if I get it done but will eventually come round)

Sounds interesting...tell us more....
    Go on have it done...where on your body was you thinking of having tattoo?
    My hubby use to hate them but had his first tattoo done about 3 years ago. Now just had his second one which took 3 1/2 hours. A dragon in shades of black and greys, with a wash behind it. It covers the whole of outside lower calf.

Once my foot has healed having more detail added to my dragon....doing it in parts as i work and on my feet all morning (also need to save up the pennies to get it done.)