Another Newbie says Hi

He1en
He1en Member Posts: 19
edited 5. Apr 2011, 06:19 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone

I have just joined and thought I should briefly introduce myself!
My name is Helen, I am 25 and have had Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis since the age of 3. I finished Uni last year and am currently recovering from an Ankle Arthroscopy.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Helen
    Welcome to this lovely forum, there are lots of young people on here, so I really hope you stay with us, the information and support are priceless
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi Helen..

Welcome from me too.,. I am 32 so not as young as you lol.. but i know there are a few ppl on here that are young and have done since an early age.. must have been a great struggle.. Well done going to uni..
    The forum is very helpful and supportive and good for a good old chin wag too..
    Look forward to seeing you around
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    welcome from me too Helen, hope you find this place as interesting and fun as I do.. :grin::grin:
    Had a few arthroscopies of the knee variety myself... Lol

Be well.. :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hi Helen, it's nice to meet you. I hope the ankle arthroscopy went well and that the recovery is going smoothly. One of our other younger memeber has just put a post about this op on the LWA forum - you may well be able to answer her better than me as I have ony had a knee one! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Hi Helen,

A big welcome to the forum, you will find that everyone is very kind and helpful, you can have a laugh as well at Vals cafe, just general talking, if you are fed up you can post a really good moan and get help. You've found the right place to be. Keep us informed of your progress

Karen xx :smile:
    Karen xx