Young Arthritis - Chester Area

Options
Eir1971
Eir1971 Member Posts: 20
edited 12. Apr 2011, 15:07 in My child has arthritis
Hi

My name is Eirian, I'm the Young Arthritis Rep for the Chester Branch of Arthritis Care. I'm 40 and was diagnosed with Rheumatoid and Psoratic Arthritis at 21.

I am seeking to set up a young arthritis group in Chester where younger sufferers can meet up, chat and gain support in dealing with the condition. If anyone is interested, please pop me an email. I would also like to hear from parents who have young children affected.

Eirian

Comments

• sweetday
    sweetday Member Posts: 1
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 27 and was recently diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis in my feet and knee. I have an active job looking after young children and would appreciate some advice on supportive footwear now the weather is becoming warmer. I have been wearing MBT during the cold weather which are comfortable for me but I need to get something like pumps or sandals that would be ok for everyday wear. Thanks, Lisa.
  • Eir1971
    Eir1971 Member Posts: 20
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

I'm sorry but I dont really have any advice for you regarding footwear. I tend to go for whatever I find comfortable and don't stick to any particular brand.

There are recent threads on the young people and living with arthritis forums which may be helpful to you.

Eirian.