Hiya :-)

Laura86
Laura86 Member Posts: 3
edited 12. Apr 2011, 15:21 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I have recently been diagnosed with arthritis after 18 months of wondering what has been going on with my joints! I've only had one appointment at the hospital so far and have to go back in july for an MRI scan and to discuss treatment.

I'll tell you a bit about me :grin:

My name is Laura (although you probably guessed that from my username!), I'm 24. I am a full time Mum to my beautiful daughter Amber, who is 2 and a half. I'm married to my wonderful and very supportive husband James, and apart from having to live with this horrible condition, I am very happy and enjoy my life :smile:

Anyway, I'll stop there, I'm waffling a bit :lol:

Hope everyone is well and look forward to chatting to you all and getting to know you :smile:

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Welcome to the forum hun...
    Sorry that you had to join though, but you will not regret it.
    We are a very friendly bunch and among us must suffer from just about every FLAVOUR of arthur that there is, lol...
    The living with section is great for advice/info etc, chit chat is a great place to just hang out and get to know folks and have a good laugh, great for those times you are feeling down...
    Other sections are quite self explanatory..

Hope to see you around posting and going in, you will be made very welcome here.

Be well mi dear..
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Laura86
    Laura86 Member Posts: 3
    Thankyou for the warm wecome :grin:
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    You're welcome for the welcome, lol..
    :grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Hi Laura,

Glad you found this, we all have various types of arthritis here as Tony has already said, everyone here are really friendly, and at Vals cafe, you can have a laugh and get to know people.

Sorry that you have arthritis, but glad that you have joined.

See you around the forum :smile:

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    Hi Laura , Nice to meet you , we are all here for each other , since joining this site i have had lots of advise and help from all the lovely people . So welcome and hope to see you around the site ...............jillyx
  • katie5
    katie5 Member Posts: 242
    hi laura

welcome!! hope you are feeling ok today. I'm katie and have OA you'll find everyone really friendly here and very supportive.

see you around

Katie xx