Dear Anyone

2»

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi brenda

I have just read your post and I am so pleased that things are now starting to slowly improve.
    I am glad the steroid injection is now starting to do its job and I wish you luck with the mtx jabs.

I am pleased too that you managed to get out yrsterday for a carvery and visit a farm in this lovely sunshine.

As you say upwards ond onwards for you....take care.....got my fingers crossed for yoou
    Juliepf x
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Hi Brenda,
    Apologies for late reply to this, things are a bit manic at home and imonly just catching up on the forum :oops: So glad things are on the up and the flare is settling down. It's like being on a rollercoaster having 'Arfur' isn't it? good and bad times, sometimes that's hard for family to understand, in many ways if we were permanently 'grotty' it would be easier for them to accept. Your nearly through the flare, when you have time why don't you have a one to one with your daughter and explain the process? Why not (if you're comfortable with it) show her the forum and this thread? She may understand a little better exactly what arthritis sufferers go through.
    Sending buckets of healing hugs your way ((())) xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member Posts: 425
    Hello Brenda

Oh, your post really took me back to what I was like 3 years ago when I first developed RA. I, too, am very scared of ever getting that bad again. I hope the steroid injection helps to dampen down the inflammation.

The important thing to remember is that it WILL pass over.

Marion x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Brenda,

Flower like Marion said this will pass and hopefully the steroids with do their job and it will back off a bit for you. leaving another ((((( ))))) and a hope. Love Cris xx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Hi brenda ~ so sorry for being late in posting ~ hope you are feeling a lot better ~ have read through your post and you seem to be getting over the flare.

life is so cruel some times with the way it hits you # sometimes really hard. last week i had 3 days of fatigue ~ something i have never had before and it was a shock.

big hugs to you and support if needed.

louise xx
    e050.gifo050.gif