Trying to get through

Options
kneegirl
kneegirl Member Posts: 492
Hi

I have spent from 3.25pm to 4pm trying to get through to the helpline and will now have to wait until Monday :(

knee girl xx
event.png

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Kneegirl

I am sorry that you could not get through. I have heard from others that often the lines are engaged. They are a great team and they are extremely busy.

Once you are through to one of the team you will have their full attention and are not rushed at all. This may be one reason why it is sometimes difficult to get through because they really do care about the caller and listen and help as much as they are able to do so.

I am sure that on Monday you will be able to talk to one of the helplines team.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • kneegirl
    Options
    Thanks Elna - how are you today? xx
    event.png
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Aw Thanks for asking, Kneegirl, I am ok. I am only sorry that you did not get through to the helplines but keep calling in on the forum over the weekend and chatting to us. I have been on the forum for a l-o-n-g time now and it does help to be with others that have an idea what you are going through, as I hope you are finding too. :smile:

Chin up,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • kneegirl
    Options
    hugs x x
    event.png
  • elnafinn
    Options
    Right back at you :smile: ((((h))))

Elna x

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,493
    Options
    Hiya
    Sorry to hear you could not get through. We have been extremely busy as a lot of people have been ringing due to it being Arthritis Care Week next week and all the Ambles going on up and down the land.
    You can always PM a private message to us and someone will reply over the weekend if it is urgent ?
    Take care now.
    Penn
    Helplines Team