Night time telly

margareth64
margareth64 Member Posts: 148
edited 28. May 2011, 11:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
Ive been up most of the night combination of pain and hubby snoring! :sad: Ive read all my books from library so I browsed tv what aload of rubbish!!! Worse than afternoon telly :roll: Ive got sky and im begining tothink I should cancel it !!! Ended up watching sky news most of night same blloody story every 15mins lol :lol:
Margaret

Comments

• constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Your another one who could not sleep last night, Lupin and Pamie and me had the same problem, well not the snoring hubby but you know what I mean.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • margareth64
    margareth64 Member Posts: 148
    I remember when we first married I sent him to doc about his snoring he came back and said im not doing that they have to break your nose!! Theres many a night I feel like breaking it!!!!! :lol:
    Margaret
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Hi Margaret,

In our family I am the snorer. I did go and have it checked over turned out I had sleep aphnea(or however it's spelt)They wanted me to wear a mask to bed for getting oxygen. There was no way I would be able to sleep in a mask.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    My shoulder was bad this week so I had a couple of sleepness nights too. I never bother with the telly - it's cr@p enough at peak times, it's not going to be any better during anti-social hours!

We have a huge collection of DVDs and I collect comedy series, so I've been watching Blackadder and Ab Fab this week. Takes my mind off things and I love getting that nostalgic feeling. You can get some good deals on the internet for box sets.

Nxx
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Every so often I rummage through sky channels and the programmes being aired throughout the night as weirdly these are the ones that appeal to me most and 'cos of the time they are on will normally miss.

I then set them to record series link and have truckloads to watch if hovering around throughout the night.

National Geographic channels and classic movies I find the best!

Also, the news channels from other countries can be surprising.