bubbles

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 10. Jun 2011, 15:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
our own bubbles has such a lot on her plate so i feel she needs our suport and to know we are all there for her

g10023.gif

sending positive thoughts and buckets of hugs val
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Count me in for that valval, I don't know bubbles that well but she always seems to be a cheerful and capable lady. I hope things pick up for her soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    she tends to get on late at night but is always there to suport us all thanks dd
    val
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Thanks for letting us know Val, Thinking of you Bubbles, leaving lots of hugs for you (((()))) x
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    My dear friend Matron, I how that you are alright, me, Janet & Ra all send our best..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    I am here for her to ,sending good thoughts and hope she is feeling better soon ,you need lots of cyber hugs ((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))) jillyxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    bubbles

hope you feel better soon

love juliepf x
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Bubbles, sending lots of ((((((((hugs)))))))) and positive vibes.

Love Jules xxx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898
    Hi Bubbles.
    i hope you are getting on alright.and your problems not causing you to much worry.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Oh, Bubbles,

I do hope you are feeling better soon, I wondered where you were, you normaly pop in later in the evening. I am sending you plenty of hugs and hope to see you back soon. And back to your cheery comments.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh Dear

whatever is the matter????

I hope things improve for her soon.

Love

toni xx
  • valval
    hi pal hope you home and resting will try to catch you later val
    val
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    dear friends, you are all so very kind and I thank everyone for your lovely words.
    My Father was not expected to live, after a massive heart attack a week ago, but, the wonderful drs managed to unblock the main arteries and saved his life.
    He is struggling at the moment, but a little better each day, if that makes sense. We are there every day -
    Best not say how drained I am, this is going to pay back big time, I can hardly walk now. Anyway, needs must.
    Thank you again, I will be back and posting, just that I am pooped and cannot sit for more than a few minutes at the pc.
    All take care, hugs in abundance, missing you, truly. XX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Bubbles

It is wonderful what the doctors are able to do these days. I'm glad that your father has pulled through although things are still shaky.

I hope that he does feel a little better. I know with you there pottering and bustling the doctors will be on there toes under your supervision.

You must rest as well though.

Sending lots of (((((((()))))) to you I have not got my crayons out but you know there would be a basket of hugs.

Love Trish xxxxxx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    H Bubbles, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending lots of hugs and prayers. Hope things continue to get better a little each day, try to take some time to look after yourself. Love Brenda yoursmiles.org/t-bouquet.php?page=1]t4416.gif[/url] xxxxx ((((())))
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh bubbles, I am so sorry to read about your dad, what a shock for everyone but I hope he continues to improve, get stronger and feel better with each passing day. Remember though that you also have to take care of you, so make sure you do what you can to ease the strain of all this. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    hi so glad you saw how much people are thinking about you take care rest when you can leaving bucket of hugs val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Hello Bubbles, sorry didn't realise the seriousness of this thread by the title. I lost my Dad to a heart attack, he was only 65 but it was many years ago and treatment is more effective nowadays. So I am very relieved you still have your dad.
    My thoughts goes out to you and your Dad. I know you will have to be there for him despite your own pain.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dippyhips
    dippyhips Member Posts: 58
    edited 31. May 2011, 19:01
    Sorry to hear of your difficult times. Good to hear your dad is recovering well after such a life saving surgery, he is in the best place which they have proved already and with their help he will continue to improve and make a full recovery very soon.

I can understand the stress & anxiety that you have and are still going through which does unfortunately make our conditions far worse for us, but I hope that soon you will be able to take it easy, now the worse is over with, rest up when you can and hopefully you too will start to feel better.

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) and best wishes for you and your father.

Sue xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Hi Bubbles,

Sorry to hear your going through it (((((( hugs))))) to you and yours. glad to hear your dad is recovering well , rest when you can and take it easy !

We are missing you too!

Rose x
  • bubbles
    All of you are such wonderful people, so kind and writing lovely words of encouragement. f030.gif sending abundant hugs to one and all.

Dad is still under close observation, medicines re jiggled, he was hooked up to various syringe drivers and the like, which took mum by surprise when we arrived, she soon settled when I said it's all ok, then I was rooting round, trying to see what was running and for how long - poking my nose in, hunting for the charts, which the pharmacist had pinched.

It is not always a good thing, to have nursed for many years, things run round in your mind and you meet yourself coming back. I am trying to forget that I was ever a nurse, I know nothing. (it isn't working). I have just phoned the ward and nattered to Sister, as I could not settle. She was lovely, said ring at any time if you feel worried.

I must go rest, I am jiggered and no denying. My love to you all. XXX Bubbles
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Bubbles

I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's illness, and I do hope that he will make a good recovery. You must try to take care yourself too; it's extremely tiring both mentally and physically when you are visiting someone in hospital.

Flowers-ThinkingofYou.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    hi pal just popped in to see how it going and to leave more hugs just incase you need them remember you and your mum need to chill as well or you will no good to him when he gets home val
    val
  • bubbles
    Val, you are a treasure and I thank you for the supporting thread that you started on my behalf, I was very touched.

I, being nursey, think that dad has made some improvement. The Consultant who has looked after me for many a long year, has picked up my dads case and he spent a long time with him today, changing medication, giving full explanations of what why when and the like. Dad already knows the Consultant from last years admission, so he felt more reassured. I had pulled a few strings for the Dr to see him first thing - they say it's not what you know, but who you know. 8)

I am barely able to move to be honest and am functioning on auto pilot, with OH being equally drained, from driving, although it is not too far, it is tiring none the less, to and fro, to and fro...............am going to sit in my chair and eat as many maltesers as I can, take all my pain meds and try to relax - me, relax, I know, something never heard of.

Love and hugs to all. Everyone take lots of care, XX Bubbles
    valval wrote:
    hi pal just popped in to see how it going and to leave more hugs just incase you need them remember you and your mum need to chill as well or you will no good to him when he gets home val
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    So glad your Dad is a little brighter and more Comfortable Bubbles, please rest as much as you can though, I know it's tough.
    Thinking of you and your family, take care Xxx
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • valval
    you know he getting the best of care you will see to that my dad doing well managing short walks and can shower and do lots of things so hang in there he will get better day by day enjoy maltesers you deserve them val
    val