Friday night's the night!!

katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 31. May 2011, 15:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello all,

Well it's countdown time at my house. On Friday night the curtains will be drawn, the doors locked and the phone unplugged. The kids will be gagged and bound and the O/H locked in the shed.

What could call for this irrational behaviour I hear you ask! What all important, all encompassing event would cause me to behave this way?
Well let me tell you one and all i won't be alone in this venture. Thousands, nay tens of thousands of forty- something women in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales (yes even Wales) will be tuning in for the last few moments of Eastenders to see the first man I ever fell in love with. The one, the only- Mr David Essex!!

I hope all those women out there realise I am not the jealous type and because of my goodwill I am allowing them to gaze on his beautifulness but I warn them all - He's mine I tell you ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Kate xxx (Secretly Mrs David Essex for the last 38 years - I let him 'marry' other women to keep up the facade and keep my annonimity)

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I just don't get the appeal :roll: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • cat75
    cat75 Member Posts: 29
    Hi,
    Although Mr Essex is abit before my time I do vaguely remember him from TOTP and the tv show he was in so I googled him and he has aged really well surprisingly for stars of that time, I don't watch eastenders or any other soap but I could be tempted just to see him in action, with your permission of course :lol:
    Catherine
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    You're quite safe, Kate, although Mr Essex does have quite a bit of Phwaor-factor, I will always remain loyal to Robert De Niro

Nxx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    rehab44 wrote:
    I have it on good authority from Tony that he has a very small willie :eek:
    David that is not Tony...I think! :shock:

Small willies might appeal to some girls y'know :wink:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    I think it's the twinkle in his eyes that does it for me Kate or should I say Mrs Essex :grin:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • katekelly
    rehab44 wrote:

Quality over quantity every time Rehab. :wink:
  • NinaKKang
    rehab44 wrote:

How do either (or neither) of you two KNOW THIS???

Nxx
  • NinaKKang
    Hey, Kate - this just in:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3608229/David-Essex-will-get-together-with-Carol-Jackson-on-EastEnders.html

Will someone please explain to me why someone who looks like Carol gets a lot of hot blokes on EE??? Does anyone remember Alan? And Billy's best mate?? It just wouldn't happen, would it?

And no, it's not jealousy!

Nxx
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Oh such dreamy eyes...and a twinkly of a bad boy. Meet him years ago and he was really dreamy then. Whoopie can hardly wait... Sorry lads...not sure about the package but cannot say it was small!!!
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I've no recollection of any conversation pertaining to a Mr D Essex and his girth etc.. With Rehab or anyone else for that matter :shock: :shock:
    We all know I have a bad memory though :roll: :roll: :lol:

Must sleep, goodnight folks...
    Please leave me out of any further conversations regarding fake occupants of a fake square darn sarrfff
    :???: :lol::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Don't normally watch EE but will be tuning in to see David........

(small willy or not!!!!)
  • katekelly
    NinaKKang wrote:
    Hey, Kate - this just in:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3608229/David-Essex-will-get-together-with-Carol-Jackson-on-EastEnders.html

Will someone please explain to me why someone who looks like Carol gets a lot of hot blokes on EE??? Does anyone remember Alan? And Billy's best mate?? It just wouldn't happen, would it?

And no, it's not jealousy!

Nxx

Hi Nina,

I know what you mean!!! They must all have an Oedipus complex because they are all soooo young!!! Well at least Mr Essex will be safe !!xxx