iamhappytoday Member Posts: 6
edited 23. Jun 2011, 17:51 in Say Hello Archive
hi all im new .and new to the internet . iam well be hined haha

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi
    And a very warm welcome from me, this is such a lovely forum, and we do all like to support one another.
    I hope you stay with us, and look forward to you posting more
    If you need any help, finding your way round please ask and I will be happy to help.
    Love
    Barbara
  • iamhappytoday
    iamhappytoday Member Posts: 6
    hi thank u for message me sorry my spelling is bad so i have to look up words before i rep to messages yes ther are some things i will wright on here . i have had arthirtis sins i was 14 my family would say iam having growing pains :cry: lol. i am now 48years and its been getting bad. iam now getting help and i have a good co worked to. she tould me about this site. and i have been reeding Q a lot of info and every day is getting better for me. one thing i like to change in my life is peaple looking and saying things like thers nothing wrong with me and look down ther nose at me . i would like to meet peaple of my age that understand and know the evry day probs we all have not just me. anyway i do hope you can read and understand my spelling thank you take care helen xx p.s can you put pic on here ?
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Don't worry about your spelling, we can work out what you mean just fine. I guess I am lucky as my arthritis means I cannot walk without crutches so people can see there is something wrong. All of us on here have arthritis, we know what it is like and how difficult every-day life can become. Not many people look in on this forum, I hope someone can help you find your way to the Living with Arthritis part of here, if you post there more people will answer you. We can put pictures ( I have no idea how you do it!) but AC do not like us posting anything too personal. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Hi,

I am new too it's hard if your problems not visible but if you know that's all that matters.
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!