knowledge

jac1566
jac1566 Member Posts: 12
edited 30. Jun 2011, 14:06 in Living with Arthritis archive
i have oa, in my right ankle, right knee, right hands, right shoulder and right side of kneck. my left side is fine. i have be told to day i have chronic pain sybrome what is it, could someone please explain. Got no answears at hosiptail when asked.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi can not explaine it have heard of it what did they say they were going to do. think but could be wrong, it where you get in a pain circle. you feel it worse and worse even when it no different just how you feel it and deal with it val
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Jac

I am sorry you have been diagnosed with CPS but not been given any information/guidance about it from the hospital. That is very poor show indeed.

I agree with Val that it is a circle of pain that you get into.

I would suggest that you give the helplines a call tomorrow, telephone number at the top of the screen and have a chat to them about it and they may well have some literature they can send to you. Many of us on the forum have spoken to them about our problems and everyone says how helpful, kind and supportive they are.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    please do not feel it makes your pain any less we know how bad it can be val
    val