Hello everyone

fibrolady43
fibrolady43 Member Posts: 2
edited 18. Jul 2011, 03:57 in Say Hello Archive
Hi there,i have fibromyalgia as my main illness and i am on a fibro board but i was on here a few years ago and thought i would return.I have OA in my ankle and also raynauds syndrome.Are we allowed here with fibro?Hope thats ok.My name is Ali by the way and i live in Wiltshire.
Also am having a really bad couple of days but hopefully it will pass.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,709
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Fibrolady43 and welcome (back) to the forum. I'm sorry you're having a tough time of it right now.

Mine's RA but there are quite a few people on here with fibromyalgia and also some with Raynauld's syndrome.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to ask just go for it on the Living With Arthritis forum or have a natter on the Chit Chat one. Hope you'll soon feel at home.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Hi Fibrolady and a huge welcome from me.

I have Fibromyalgia together with LOL ...........Lupus, RA, Antiphosphilipid...etc lol. I must admit hun, I have lost count, I just know they all hurt and take it in turn to peeeeeeeeeeeee me off.

Am sure you will soon get back in to the swing of the forum and don't think I need to add too much as you know what people in here are like.

WELCOME BACK and hope you are not in too much pain.........

PS .I call mine LUPY AND FIBY :grin:

love from Eve xx
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi and welcome from me too. . There are many people on here with fibro and other conditions so feel free to ask away. . You will find many people who can help and support you. Hope you feel better soon.
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx