hello folks

Options
Dannyboy
Dannyboy Member Posts: 18
edited 30. Jul 2011, 19:27 in Say Hello Archive
Hey this is a fancy place but I'm useless with computers.........let's see how this looks in print. :mrgreen:

how are y'all?

Comments

• chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Dannyboy, just wanted to say welcome to the forum.

I am sure you will finds the member friendly, informative and also good humoured.
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi and welcome from me too. . . Great bunch of people on with lots of info and useful advice. . So what kind of arthur do you have? I have inflammatory.
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • Dannyboy
    Options
    this is fun......found my way back here ....woohooo!! :grin:

thx for the welcome chile and tracey. looking forward to getting to know you.

I've got OA of the spine which is preventing me walking anymore.......but I'm here to find solutions to that.....ok, forget rolling around on the floor, crawling or skate boarding; I mean dignified solutions, right !! :green

how are y'all doing? having a good wknd?
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Dignified? What does that mean? :smile: I lost my dignity years ago and one way and another this is one of the worst week-ends of my life but hey-ho, that's life with the most un-glamorous of diseases (two forms of this dross) and I am not in a good place at the moment but I am pleased to know you have found here, we are a good bunch, we know our stuff and we do care about people. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Dannyboy
    Options
    Hi DD.......thx for posting to me on one of your off days.

have a good week,

Dan
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Off-days are no excuse for not posting to people, especially new ones! I think I have seen your name here and there on the forum but I haven't been able to reply as I don't have any answers - believe you me that's rare! I hope you stick around as we are a good bunch. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    welcome from me as well great to have you val
    val
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Hello Dannyboy

Just stopped by to say Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Hi,

Good to see you on here, hope you find some great stuff from on here. X
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Hiya Dannyboy

I would like to say hi and it's good to meet you (although not good that you have this awful arthur). I too am a sufferer of spinal arthur of the OA kind. I can fully sympathise with you. I was only diagnosed this year so it has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for me. Have you been diagnosed long??

For me the walking issue is a case of waddling with a walking stick and if I am really lucky I limp too. I am trying to keep as active as I possibly can although arthur and active dont seem to go too well with each other.

I am also being investigated for various other issues at the moment including clicking shoulder, knee, ankle and elbow all on the right hand side.

You will find lots of friendly people on here with lots of useful ideas. If you havent already seen the thread there is one on ideas for making life simpler. That is a really good read and I am sure there are things that you will find helpful if you dont already know about them.

Anyway nice to meet you again and I hope to chat to you some more soon
    Jakib0644.gif