did it at last

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 1. Aug 2011, 15:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
one of the jobs that been getting me down is the kitchen and bathroom windows that needed painting not been done last two years so were green and flakeing. but washed, rubbed, filled and painted them this morning now have bathed taken pain meds and sat with feet up and big smile on my face might need another coat but look so much better than they did had to use steps for kitchen window as to high for me to reach from stool hip and ankle moaning a bit but well worth it and why does holding paint brush cause middle finger to hurt tut tut :grin::smile::grin::grin: val
val

Comments

• minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well done val..I tackled the windows the other day. Outside was full of cobwebs & the windows were disgusting. Not been upto doing these jobs for a long time. I managed to wash them all down but i cant do the inside kitchen window..OH will have to do that for me.

I hope your feeling so proud of doing it all & you deserve to put your feet up & smile.
    Take care, debs
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    And the gold medal for effort goes to valval for a good job well done. The payback will be worth it, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    yes right side alread got the trembles but who cares not the best job i have done not got steady hands any more but who cares :grin::grin::grin: . well done on doing windows always leave mine till take nets down then can see how bad it is lol
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Val
    its so satisfying when you get a job out the way like that, I can just picture you smiling at it....well done you ....now you have earned that rest...then you can come and help me with the other half of my walls :lol::lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Well done, Val, we're all very proud of you :D Glad you're putting your feet up now though
    Nxx
  • valval
    went to bed for a bit then sat in garden might get away with out another coat they look ok so that great news for me now who wants to do the bathroom for me and gable end need painting and sealing so who up for it i do not do hights such a wuss val
    val
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Well done on doing what you achieved. I am afraid that I wont be the one coming round to help. I get dizzy sitting on the floor so up a ladder would be no good.
    Jakib0644.gif
  • valval
    rugbygirl wrote:
    Well done on doing what you achieved. I am afraid that I wont be the one coming round to help. I get dizzy sitting on the floor so up a ladder would be no good.

i can get up the ladder but can not let go when get there so scared it silly
    val
  • valval
    ok it at it again but windows look good so even if a aches and not feeling to great it was well worth it val
    val