new here

limpinglenny
limpinglenny Bots Posts: 14
edited 1. Aug 2011, 04:18 in Say Hello Archive
Hi I came across this site when looking for information on knee replacements I am getting mine replaced in about 6 weeks or earlier I hope. Has anyone had their knee replaced. Thank you in advanced

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Limpinglenny (love the username!) and welcome to the forum.

I know that there are folks here who have had knee replacements and, if you repost your message on the Living with Arthritis (LWA) forum I think you will get more replies because most people look there.

Tillyxxx
  • limpinglenny
    limpinglenny Bots Posts: 14
    Thank you I will have a read of it later

Lenny
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Hi Lenny

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to this wonderful forum. I joined recently as I am having both my hips replaced on Friday and it has been the best thing I could have done. The people are so great with loads of advice and support. Hope to speak to you again soon. Take care.
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Lenny

Welcome :grin:

I have had two TKRs and it was the best thing I could have done! One in 2008 and the other in 2010. Perhaps we shall see you posting on the Living with Arthritis zone, that is where most of us who have had knee replacements hang out :lol: More people will see your question if you post there too.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.