HELLO. JUST JOINED

LIZZYEAR
LIZZYEAR Member Posts: 4
edited 2. Aug 2011, 12:44 in Say Hello Archive
:grin:

Hi Everyone,

Just joined this forum. Thought it would be good to talk to other people who have osteo arthritis?

Look forward to hearing from you

Lizzy :smile:

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Lizzy

Welcome to the forum. I have OA. Aren't we just so lucky? :roll: :smile: Why not post on the Living with Arthritis zone - more people hang out there who will see your post and you will get more replies there than here. This zone is more of an introduction zone.

Hope to see your name dotted around the forum.

Look after yourself,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Hey Lizzy

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum :grin: I have osteoarthritis as well and this place is just great for advice and support. Hope to speak to you soon xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Hi Lizzy

Welcome to the forum. I deal with OA of the spine(have given up saying I suffer from OA as i am not giving up).

You will find lots of friendly people and there are some great characters who will make you laugh when you are feeling low.

Have a moan, ask a question or just say hi and you will get responses.
    Jakib0644.gif
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi and welcome from me too. Look forward to seeing you around the forum and getting to know you.
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Hello and welcome :smile: ,

Great you found us enjoy the support, laughs and enjoying letting steam off when you need to. xx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!