Idiotic Architect

elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 4. Aug 2011, 16:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Was in town where i live and was just going home. Now we have a one way system which has always existed but now over a main bridge they have taken away 2 lanes on the approach and left it just as wide which in turn has now led to the odd idiot fleeing up the inside and cutting right in front of you at last min....
So im tootling along in my fabia, before bridge had let one car in front of me and was approaching bridge closely so no room for another car....Or so youd think? I gets to near bridge and this blue audi estate comes right alongside my car wanting in front of me, there is no room...Does he hold back and take heed of the car behind me flashing him cos he is normal and can read the road.....NO!!! This ****, decides to push me in my car so i have to break sharply then flee over bridge and swing from left lane to right lane very erraticly...So im thinking what an idiot!!! Didnt speed up to get close to him but when natural traffic deemed it had a look at male, mid fifties, grey hair, beard, glasses, suit....He sees my car and swings right aiming at my car pushing me into bus lane on road....Now by this time im really annoyed by this pig....So yes I tell him he is a ****ing idiot and tosser!!! which i think im perfectly entitled to do...
As luck would have it he has a lovely website on back of car so rang firm of architects who tell me "oh thats richard" and i tell them he is a potential killer on the roads and well done!!!!
I dont get worked up normally but this was a classic case of ive got a bigger car, youre a woman....I am more important!!! Just shows how sensible this (cant even call him a person) imbecile is...

Elainex

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    quick thinking of phoneing i would never have thought of that hope he gets a flee in his ear for bad publicity in firms car val
    val
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Val

Well i saw the web address and saw red then as he could have killed many people that day....Shame on him too especially with his age, suposed professional qualifications dont stop him being a right royal ****!!

Elainex
    valval wrote:
    quick thinking of phoneing i would never have thought of that hope he gets a flee in his ear for bad publicity in firms car val
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Del

Well you know i give and take, let one or two in but not when they leave it right till lst minute and not when they are as aggressive as this imbecile....Police wouldnt waste their time as they see it between two driver, yes i swore at him after he aimed his car at mine but i was entitled to that....
    You know that is naughty you using your size, i sorry i dont agree with that at all, be courteous whatever youre driving.....

Elainex

delboy wrote:
    One of the things that's certain to send me into a full on road rage attack is where drivers leave merging until the last yard.

Do report him to the police though as they will keep a record and warn the driver if enough people do the same.

As I now have an old 4X4 I don't even cede an inch and not many are prepared to risk such a heavy vehicle crushing them.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    You dented his male pride Elaine, made him feel stupid although trying to push you into oncoming traffic was uncalled for. Good for you for complaining. You must have been seething!

I can't stand people who do this too. We had one the other day. OH waited at a roundabout so as not to block oncoming traffic that needed to turn right across our path-traffic ahead stuck at lights with a queue building up. So the guy behind us backs up, overtakes us and blocks the roundabout. Its just so thoughtless.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • elainebadknee
    Well thats okay then just in your other message you it could be read that you used the big 4 x 4 in bad way....Be fare and polite...

Elainex
    delboy wrote:
    I'll let people in Elaine, if they indicate and do it gently, but when they tear up to the end of the merge lane and expect to have room made for them they can take their chances.
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Elizabeth

Yes I did dent something didnt I but what he got out of it was only a guess...Its scary to think this person is a husband, parent...what a role model NOT!!!!!
    I really do try not to get worked up as it does me no good but occasionally someone pushes the limits and he was just out of order...

Elainex
    tkachev wrote:
    You dented his male pride Elaine, made him feel stupid although trying to push you into oncoming traffic was uncalled for. Good for you for complaining. You must have been seething!

I can't stand people who do this too. We had one the other day. OH waited at a roundabout so as not to block oncoming traffic that needed to turn right across our path-traffic ahead stuck at lights with a queue building up. So the guy behind us backs up, overtakes us and blocks the roundabout. Its just so thoughtless.

Elizabeth
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    He drives an audi, enough said.
    Them and BMW drivers think they own the roads.
    Guaranteed, anyone doing something insane on the road and it's one or t'other of them

(I'm standing well back now waiting for the fireworks from said drivers) :lol:
  • elainebadknee
    Hi

Well my dad has had two audis and currently drives a volvo s60 dont mean he drives like a prick!!
    So disagree, think its the person driving...

Elainex
    daylily wrote:
    He drives an audi, enough said.
    Them and BMW drivers think they own the roads.
    Guaranteed, anyone doing something insane on the road and it's one or t'other of them

(I'm standing well back now waiting for the fireworks from said drivers) :lol:
  • cthornley
    cthornley Member Posts: 627
    He can't be a real architect.....i've been reliably informed on many occasion that we all drive Saabs :grin:

Unfortunately professional qualifications don't stop you being a selfish idiot (personally i'd use a ruder description but its a public forum) , my profession is full of slightly/ fairly arrogant sods many of which aren't the worlds best drivers....thankfully i'm an exception to the rule, even if I say so myself, oh and i don't drive a saab either but I am considering one :roll:
    Chrissie
  • elainebadknee
    Hi Chrissie

I dont care what you drive as long as youre courteous then im fine!! I couldnt explain eitrher what i think of this arfticle (cant even call him a man)....What worries me more is can he possibly be married, have kids, what sort of role model..

Elainex
    cthornley wrote:
    He can't be a real architect.....i've been reliably informed on many occasion that we all drive Saabs :grin:

Unfortunately professional qualifications don't stop you being a selfish idiot (personally i'd use a ruder description but its a public forum) , my profession is full of slightly/ fairly arrogant sods many of which aren't the worlds best drivers....thankfully i'm an exception to the rule, even if I say so myself, oh and i don't drive a saab either but I am considering one :roll:
    Chrissie