This is a cracker!!!!!

wendgro
wendgro Member Posts: 296
edited 29. Aug 2011, 17:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
Visiting in hospital on a surgical ward this week was a lady with a baby coming to see her husband. During the visit puschair and all she held the baby and sniffed. Oh yes she lay the baby on the bed and proceeded to change the baby's dirty nappy on the bed can you believe that !!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sadly, yes, it sounds dim-witted enough behaviour. Her little darling baby being a wondrous source of germs? :roll: Not in her eyes. Let's hope her OH doesn't go down with summat nasty. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    jeremy Kyle types??
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    When I had my daughter there were connecting toilets in between 2 labour wards. Signs up everywhere said for patients only as there were other toilets for visitors. But when the nurse walked in a child (from the othr labour ward)was sitting on the loo. I'm glad to say mum was soundly told off.

But I still had to use it afterwards!

Elizabeth.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    wendgro wrote:
    Visiting in hospital on a surgical ward this week was a lady with a baby coming to see her husband. During the visit puschair and all she held the baby and sniffed. Oh yes she lay the baby on the bed and proceeded to change the baby's dirty nappy on the bed can you believe that !!

Ewww thats not good. Babies and children are just wee germ factories and thats with their nappies on. Why would you do that? There are loads of facilities in toilets etc for baby changing. Madness :shock:
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Eeeeh!

In my day children under 12 were not allowed to vist :roll:

Sadly the DO have germs bless 'em
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    frogmorton wrote:
    Eeeeh!

In my day children under 12 were not allowed to vist :roll:

Sadly the DO have germs bless 'em

That is very true and even then it was at the discretion of the ward Sister, is she said no, it meant no. I would have said NO - dirty madam.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).