bubbles dad

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 1. Sep 2011, 15:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
bubbles wrote
Thank you all for your support and kind words, they are appreciated greatly.

Just to let you know that Dad passed away last night, so I will have to keep this brief, as I cannot type and cry at the same time. He was so peaceful and left such an air of calm in the house, it was tangible. Bless him all over. Lots to sort out as mum is in a whirl at the moment.

Everyone take lots of care, xxxx Bubbles

have put this on here so you can all see thought it should get one of its own so we can all give her the strength to cope with this loss.

you have always been there for each and every one of us thank you friend i know it going to be hard even though you knew it would happen does not make it any easier but i am here if you need me
t4420.gif

wish could send these to you for real hugs and extra for your mum val
val

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Bubbles

I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad.

He was very sick and sufferd with a lot of pain for over 4 months. He is at rest now with no pain.

Bubbles if we can help in anyway just ask, you know we will.

Wish we could send some real flowers. Sending hugs in abundance.

Love Trish xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh my poor poor girl :sad:

Bubbles you have all my best wishes having lost both of my parents l do know how you must be feeling.

All the very best and l wish we could do more.
    065.gif

Lots of love

Toni xx
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    I am so sorry for your loss, bubbles, and wish you strength to cope in the days to come.

Jean and the forum team
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    So sorry bubbles,thinking of you at this sad time.Mig
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 25. Aug 2011, 04:53
    Dear Bubbles

I am so sorry to hear that your dear dad has passed away and I am thinking of you.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Bubbles..Im so very sorry my love...ple4ase know that I am thinking about you....and will carry on so in the days to come.
    Sending you loads of very gentle hugs (((()))) and love xxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    I'm very sorry to hear of your sad loss, Bubbles. It is such a difficult time for you, and my heart goes out to you.
    20-Flowers.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Bubbles

I am sorry for your loss, I cannot begin to know how you are feeling. I am thinking of you

Janie xx
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Bubbles

So sorry to hear that your Dad has passed away. You and your family are in my thoughts at this very sad time. All the happy memories you shared with your Dad will stay in your heart forever. Take care xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Bubbles, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Bubbles I am so sorry to hear about your dad

My thoughts are with you and your family

Love juliepf x
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Feeling grieved for you, Bubbles, but he is at rest now and has found peace.

All my sympathy for you and your Mum.

Annie
    xx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    imsorry to hear of your loss bubbles. thoughts and prayers are with you. xxx

coco
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898
    Bubbles i'm so sorry to read about your dad passing away.
    i will be thinking about you and i hope you and your mum get
    the strength from this forum to help you.
    ((((((((bubbles and bubbles mum))))))))
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Bubbles, I was so sorry to hear about your dad's passing. I know how close you were and how much you will miss him. Please accept my sincere condolences. Love and hugs, Brenda ((((((xxx))))))

g10023.gif
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    I am overwhelmed and I cannot thank you enough for your kind words, support and encouragement. I am not sure what else to say, everyone is so kind and thoughtful, I am, for once, lost for words.
    I am putting on a cast iron front at the moment, to get through. I know that, come the funeral, it will crack, but, that is no shame. I have spoken to family and friends, many are travelling hours, to come to the service, Dad was so well thought of.
    I will pop in and out. Along with the strong front, I am totally whacked and hurt all over, so if I go awol, it is not intentional.

Bless you all, truly. Take care, XXX Bubbles.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • frogmorton
    My Dear Bubbles

thank you for posting so glad to hear from you in person.

You will do it you will survive and the funeral will be the hardest thing ever....BUT all those people coming! they will bring memories and stories of fun and laughter about your Dad which will hearten you. Things you didn't know about your Dad and the impact he had on lives other than the family.

Then you will believe that his life was so worth it....

Love and hugs

Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    bubbles we do not expect to hear from you, but we just wanted you to know we are here for you.
    being strong for others is so hard and i know you will be able to do it. remember all the good times and how special your dad was to you all. celibrate his life and he will be looking over you all when you are down you will feel him with you giving you strenth to go on.we will be with you in thought giving you tissues and glass of sherry to get you through hugs val
    val
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Good Morning Bubbles

You are doing so well and yes the funeral is so difficult but you will get through it. So many people will have such wonderful memories of your Dad as it sounds as though he was a wonderful man. I lost my Dad recently and at his funeral tea we had a Memories Book sitting by the door, everyone who attended the funeral wrote one of their fondest memories of my Dad and when everyone went home me, my Mum and close family read it and it was very comforting to read what everyone had written, some of the stories were also very funny and to be honest we had a bit of a laugh as well. My Mum often takes out the Memories Book when she is feeling low. I am sending you strength and comforting hugs for the days ahead. Keep well and take care of your Mum xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Apologies for being late. I'm so sorry that awful day has finally arrived.I am glad to read he was peaceful and calm at the end as that is all we can hope for. My love to you and your mum at this awful sad time.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Bubbles im so sorry to hear you lost you dad :sad:
    Be strong & know that we are all here for you.
    take care
    luv debs
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    My dear Matron. I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Dad..
    Please accept my condolences, sorry I've not been around much but you know how to reach me..

Love & wishes to you and all the family.

Xx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Once again, I thank you for your support and kindest words. I thought I would pop in and say hello - this limbo time is sending me slightly off my perch, my head will not shut up talking to me, if that makes any sense. Probably my way of getting through things.

Am pottering as best I can, all I want to do is go to bed, but, that will not get the baby a new bonnet.

Everyone take lots of care and I will pop in again. XXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Hi Bubbles,
    I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad, I know he had been poorly, and that you were a wonderful support to him.
    I was at my Grandad's funeral last Tuesday, I know exactly what you mean about limbo, I don't think I slept for 48 hours straight..
    Sending you love and hugs at this difficult time. (((((()))))) X
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • frogmorton
    Just popping in to let you know that l am still thinking of you and your family.

Love and hugs

Toni xx