Hi from India

Options
gill11
gill11 Member Posts: 7
edited 29. Aug 2011, 11:42 in Say Hello Archive
Hi just came across this site researching MBST ...there seem to be so many wonderful people on this forum that I registered for it
I have had the first signs of OA coming on for the last 7 years ..my knees and my finger joints and the latest ... my feet or to be more precise the soles .I am going to be 51 this year...but not willing to give in without a fight inspite of a mom, aunts and a grandma pretty badly afflicted by it . :smile:
vini

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Vini

Welcome to the forum. :grin: Do join us on the Living With Arthritis forum, where many of us hang out or on the Chitchat zone, if that rocks your boat :lol:

Look forward to seeing your name more around the forum.

Look after yourself,

Elna - who is 10 years older than you :wink::grin:
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    There are indeed some smashing people on here and we know what coping with this dross is like. I am DD, I have two sorts of arthritis, an immune-system based one and OA. I began mine at 37 and fully accept that I am written off (in some respects) at the grand young age of 52. :smile: It's nice to meet you and I hope you stick around for while: we are a wise bunch as we know our stuff.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • weejean
    weejean Member Posts: 346
    Options
    Hi Vini

I am 38 and have OA in every joint. I have gained so much strength and support from this forum recently and dont know how I managed without it. The people on here have lifted my spirits when I have been at my lowest. I hope to see you around and look forward to getting to know you better. Stay strong xx
    Big Hugs
    Jean xx
  • gill11
    Options
    DD,Elena and Jean
    Thanks for the welcome ,girls ..(.yeah I am from the 18 till I die brigade :lol: )
    Have had a look into other topics going on ..quite enjoyed the chit chat going on ..
    Its getting on half past ten over here so I had better log out ,tnxs for the warm welcome again
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Vini

Good to meet you and apologies for the late welcome :oops:

Please do stay l think you will enjoy the banter and advice and support on offer here.

Love

Toni xx
  • gill11
    Options
    Tnxs Toni
    A welcome is never too late :smile:
    Will definitely be having a look in now and then , this is such a warm supportive community .
    love
    vinita
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Options
    Coming in late due to a shopping expedition with the daughter!!!!

Welcome to the forum I hope you get the support and help that I know I do from here. I am 43 and have Ankylosing Spondilitis and possible RA, been diagnosed for four years but had since my teens. Life goes on and we live with it the best we can by exchaning, sharing and screaming at each other on here. xx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!