I'm off to Dublin to see the new baby, whoppeee!

Ankyspond
Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
edited 30. Aug 2011, 07:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Yeah after a long and awful weekend with the food poisioning saga and the dog being hurt and dosed up on morphine, I have finally got the washing done from the holiday and am feeling well in the stomach again.

The aches and pains are always there as we all know but am now back on Naproxen as well so I am off to Dublin to see our best friends beautiful new baby. I am so excited I can't wait to see her and have some times with my husband and our best friends. Have that many gifts one of the bags will be full with pink frilly and fluffly things.

Speak when I get back. xx
AS Sufferer
Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Safe journey Anky

Try not to overdo it won't you? but have a fansatstic time with the new bubba :grin:

In pink frilly fuffy things :grin:

You don't have a quiet life do you :lol:

Love

Toni xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Morning Anky
    Glad you are feeling so much better and back on the Naproxen.....might be a good idea now that you are up and about to get a tube of naproxen {forget the other name for it!!!} just in case you ever need it again.
    Have a great holiday in Dublin
    Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Anky
    Im so glad you are feeling a little better, have a really good holiday, oh I love babies....I bet your friend cant wait to see you.
    Take care and have a safe journey..
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi Ankyspond have a lovely time in dublin with your friends and the new baby :smile:

Take care
    Juliepf x