Come back Mell... Bugger the pc brigade

tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 7. Sep 2011, 21:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hey Mell.. Don't go worrying about the fun police, I've got your back Rkid.. A spade is still a spade, not a manual digging device.....
Wimmin belong in the kitchen, rioters should be shot, shoplifters should have digits chopped off, rapists should be string up by their tackle, nonces beheaded etc etc..

And freedom if speech is not just fire the multi coloured wooly jumper wearing lefties if the world matey.. It's also for me n thee...

I know I've been absent but it's not ac related, pc problems plus a smidgin of depression equals not much going on from little old Tony.. PC issue may get resolved soon I hope,.working on the depression too.. I'll be back in full force soon.. I promise.

down with the fun police :grin::grin::grin:
e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Tone?

Good to see you me old shiner, but what??? What have l missed?? is Melleth awol?? I didn't realise this is dreadful news!!!

Mell!!! ME-ELL!!!!!!!!!!! MELL get here now m020.gif

love

Toni xx
  • tjt6768
    I'm trying mi best to post using the phone.. Not that easy but worth it if it calls our ranting hero back to our arthritic bosom....
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Tony its good to have you back...I knew there was something missing....our Mels rants....oh know please come back....pretty please..
    Love
    Barbara
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    whats happened?
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    he says he still around looking in you get back on line we need some life in here val
    val
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Come back Mell Life is too short to stuff a mushroom
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Come back Mell, Tony, Rehab and Joseph :!: We miss you :!:

d010.gifd035.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    Well it's just gone half five in the morning & we are getting ready to set off home from welsh wales, home of the frightened sheep :shock: :lol: Oh, anyone offended by that is a wimp, lol

See you back home :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Oh just come back, Mel!

Bloody men - what would you do without wimmin??

Nxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    NinaKKang wrote:
    Oh just come back, Mel!

Bloody men - what would you do without wimmin??

Nxx

Are you sulking, Mel?

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    delboy wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Come back Mell, Tony, Rehab and Joseph :!: We miss you :!:

d010.gifd035.gif

Joan

:cry:

...................and you, Del, of course :!: :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Dels been posting and I've seen Mel about. Val said Rehab was unwell I thought.Are the PC brigade the Mods? cos I've not seen anything controversal on here for a while. Mell is always polite to other forum members even if h doesn't agree and that is what I like about him.

And while we are on the subject Constable has been absent too.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • oneday
    Mell- its hard, work problems, but dont let em win
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    delboy wrote:
    Mell's dealing with a $hit load of problems at work and is concentrating on that at the moment but he'll be back.
    Thanks Del...we do worry... mel if you look in I do wish you well with everything...dont let the buggers win...has Tony says.. :smile:
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    I've told him he has a lovely thread on here and think it might cheer him up don't you?

He says he can't atm...but will be back when he feels up to it Del's right :sad:

miss you Mell

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    We are all different, mell, in what we can handle and in what we can do. You do what you need to do for you, get that all sorted and come back to us when you can. My chilli plant is still doing OK, much to my amazement! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Well what can I say but thanks for all your support you lot, things here are getting really silly, honestly it's mad, I am still the bad boy and looks like I am going to the wall. A lots gone on and it will culminate with a meeting with HR next Thursday, looks like I'm going to level 3 incapability as they have now told me there's no job for me here, they have always said their was never a permanent post so that's that I guess, tells you how they have been thinking all along.
    Ironically they call themselves a caring company, I think I've worked it out to mean they care about money not people. We have others here who are ill and shuffle round in none posts and their sick leave is tolerated, other sit on shift sleeping and refusing to do jobs and they get away with it but not me, nope my problem is I just smell wrong I guess. It's putting a lot of mental pressure on me so that's why I've not been on here so sorry I'll post a rnt after I've been executed.
    Thing is when I get home at the end of the day I'm worn out physically and mentally, my ears buzz and my head feels like it's had a whisk shoved in me ear and whisked my brain well what I call me brain, it's part to do with pain and part to do with CoCodamol, that stuff makes me ragged round the edges at the best of times the pain finishes the job off, I am also paranoid as can be so that's not helping at all, I seem to be one of those people who attracts trouble and negative energy of others just by being in the same county as them, always been the way with me, now I am 50 I have come to the conclusion they have finally won, I need to spiritually unplug from the rat/human race but can't I've still got this bull s&^t to go through, I am quite a shy person and treat others with dignity and respect and find it easier to be honest and don't like arguing as doing so gives me more problems, but fair treatment never seems to come back to me, I must have been a right **** in an earlier life is all I can say!.
    I'd getting to the point where I am ready to give up on it all to be honest, I can't dodge anymore bullets my legs are shot and I have a neurological pain syndrome thingy and I worn out but it seems that's no excuse to those in power here, in fact to them it's a bonus as it's just made me an easy target to hunt, result or what?, the thing that get my goat is people with power who just use it to destroy/crush innocent or genuine decent folks lives just because they can, it's totally wrong and goes against all that l have been brought up to believe is right, it's not an acceptable way to go about things, it's highly antisocial and is the trait of a sociopath, sadly I attract these kind of nasty dangerous feckwits like s&^t. does flies. I don't have the social skills to tackle these idiots and it's a fatal flaw in my character it's to late to change now the curtain is about to close on the final act and I'm the one with the spot light on him.
    The light is growing brighter down the tunnel but I know it's not an escape but really its the train of fate with my name on the front of it, to me this world is totally backwards and feels like an asylum most of the time now, honestly they can keep it if this is progress then the human race is shot to hell.
  • NinaKKang
    Oh dear, Mel, that's not good, any of it. I've been absent myself a lot lately from the forum so I didn't really have an idea of what was going on in your life and I'm sorry to hear all about it. It is sh1tty and life does suck, especially to those most vulnerable...

Hoping things improve...

Nina XX
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    You are having a dreadful time and I am so sorry. I'm sure it isn't deserved but like you said some people are targets.

Right I wont bore you with my words, just send you my best wishes

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    mel you remind me of me you are more articulate than i am but your thoughts and feelings often match what i am feeling i to treat every one as i would wish to be treated and we have a sulky grunty 40 year old who gets away with murder guess who gets it in the neck. well you are better off with out them mel the do not deserve to have you working for them if you have to go try to get it on the sick at least money bit better you might find you are better in your self when this stress is removed from your life i know how hard it is to keep turning up to a job where you do not feel part of things and often feel the scape goat we are here when you are ready pal pm if you need any thing val
    val
  • oneday
    Mell
    you must have one of those faces i have-well a mans one that is....i.e. you try to do the right thing, then some sh@t makes life hell for you. Those who cause you grief are hard,uncompassionate people and thats why they got where they were by trampling on everyone. At the end of the day they are miserable sods who probably have no life outside work or mix with people who call em idiots behind their backs.
    At least you can hold your head high that you have done the right thing,behaved courtesouly, respected other people and havent gone down to their scummy level.
    Youre feeling crap, who could blame you and its hard fighting especiall with idiots.....
    have you spoken to EHRC? union? someone with clowt. Have you contacted top man,director of your company to say how rubbish HR is handled?-drop a few idiots in it,nicely of course.
    Think you got your family....your mates on here...its hard when your down to get out of it...but you do..its just time......also have a look on workrant website and see how people vent off about their bosses.
    we are here for you, wipe your tears, have a stella and a chocolate cake cyberly with me and stuff em....
  • frogmorton
    I just had a text from Mell

You will all be very glad to hear he is in the pub with a cool beer on a warm evening listening to live music.

He says that he is slowly getting there. Tis the neuropathic pain he struggles with.

He might not be on tomorrow as he has a day out planned so if he doesn't get on we're not to worry.

Love

and thanks to everyone

Toni xx
  • valval
    pass on to him have great time and enjoy his day out will do him the world of good
    val
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Yeah, most peoples careers become jobs very quickly and jobs are just that, just a job. Most are looking after no1 and easily spot a weak link to take the heat off of themselves, over time it becomes bullying, the law of the jungle?

Not the best facet of human nature. Self preservation is important, walk away, they are nothing.

Its a grin, honest!
  • NinaKKang
    Thanks Toni, much appreciated

Nxx