Back from my August travels

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 6. Sep 2011, 14:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello one and all, well I am now back again from all my travels. I have had a great holiday and feel very tired but in good spirits. it's been a very busy 2 weeks. but thoroughly enjoyable. hope you have all been as well as poss while i was away. :smile:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Carol..

Welcome back..
    Glad to hear you had an enjoyable holiday.. it's obviously put you in good spirits too which is what you needed..
    Make sure you take it easy now and rest up.. give your body chance to recooperate..
    What did you get up to nice on your holiday?..x
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • Turbogran
    Hi Tracey yes had a great time and as you say it was much needed. we went on a mediteranian cruise. we visited Barcalona, Cannes, Rome, Sorrento and the Amalfi coast, Gibralter, and Lagos. plus one other place that escapes me at the moment :lol:. And now it's back to a new way of life to get use to as 2 weeks before we went away OH retired and so now he's at home more. :roll: :roll:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Wow that sounds amazing.. no wonder you are in high spirits..
    Be nice for you and hubby to spend some time together, maybe you can do a new hobby together.. or send him off on a hobby so you can have some peace and quiet,,, whatever takes your fancy.. :lol:
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Gran, I'm glad you're back and that you've had a lovely time - but where are the details, woman?? Is that all we're going to get????

I don't know what I'm going to do with my hubby when he retires... he gets on my nerves on his days off! LOL We have about 30 years before then anyway :D

Nxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Carol

welcome back

Glad to see you have had a great time even if it was tiring :smile:

Love

Toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi Carol

Glad you had a good holiday and welcome back

you will need to rest a couple of days now to recover :smile:
    Take care

Juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Carol its lovely to have you back, what a lovely holiday that must have been...are you really brown :grin: now you rest up till your next one.
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    It's lovely to have you back - it sounds great and I hope you enjoyed it all. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Hi Tracey, Del, Nina, Toni, Julie, Barbara and DD.
    sorry I didn't reply to your posts yesterday as I very unusually did not go online yesterday at all :shock: :eek:
    Tracey I already go to a knitting group once a fortnight on a Weds afternoon and I am usually out on a weds eve, and most Monday afternoons I meet up with a friend OH has joint a local historical society so hopefully it will all be ok.

Del thanks for the thought i agree with you and we do this already.

Nina I love your comment :lol: but what details do you want :?:

Toni It sure was tiring But was a fantastic holiday cruises are the best.

Julie Will take it easy now all the washing is done. :lol::lol:

Barbara and DD yes it was good and thanks for the welcome back I'm not too brown Barbara as we use very high factor sunscreen as both OH and myself burn very easily but am still looking healthily brown. DD I enjoyed it all even getting ready sometimes quite early in the morning (ouch) for the coach trips we did on the various paces we stopped at of which there were 7 we did an organised coach trip on all 7.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • NinaKKang
    Hello Gran

Glad you're resting. What details? I'd like to know more about where you went, what you saw, what you did! Please :D

Nxx
  • Turbogran
    Hi Nina I have just sat here for about 1/2 an hour repling to your last post describing our holiday I got nearly to the end and the bloody computer kicked me out losing all that I had written :x :x :x so I am afraid you will have to be patitent for a little longer for details as I am not typing it out again now. but keep watching this space details will come soon
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • NinaKKang
    OK, I've recognised that thought and effort was put in, so will try to be patient... it's not one of my virtues, unfortunately!

Nxx