Sorry I've been away!!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 26. Sep 2011, 14:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Guys & Girls! Sorry I've not been around I've been very poorly and was in hospital for nearly 4 weeks! Doctors still don't know the cause of a pain I have in my left side of tummy and I'm awaiting more tests to try and figure what it is but I got sick and tired of being prodded and poked and not getting answers that I asked if I could go home to rest, which the doctor agreed with! Then when I got home I sorted my pills out and found the doctors had increased my M.S.T to 160mg as well as 20mg of oro-morph every 2hrs I was a zombie sleeping days on end and hubby just woke me for tablets! So I spoke to one of my G.P's and she suggested dropping my dose of M.S.T to 130mg and stop the oro-morph unless needed but I forgot that I would go through cold turkey symptoms from dropping the amount of morphine so quick so that's what I have been dealing with for last week! But starting to feel human slowly again now so hope to be back and keeping updated on everyone in the next week fingers crossed!! So that's what has been going on with me!! :shock:

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi great to hear from you sorry you went through so much val
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi Bubbadog

Nice to see you again, sorry though that you have been away from forum because you have been so poorly.
    I hope you now your health continues to improve.
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Hi Bubba, good to have you back but my have you been through it. Hope you're feeling more like yourself now.

How's the tummy pain?
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Bubba

I'm so sorry to hear what a rough time you've been having. I hope that you will continue to feel better and that the pain will go away.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Thanks for all the nice messages, I'm starting to feel myself again now Guys & Girls so should start posting stuff again soon! :smile:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    You have had a rough time haven't you? I am glad you are on the mend and it's nice to have you back. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • alanthemanc
    alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
    Same here. Alanthemanc
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Hey Bubby.....
    Sorry that you've had a tough time mi dear.
    That cold turkey is a beehatch.. I know, done it myself. Ask if you could try the fentanyl.patches, so much better for me than the morphine tabs.

Good to have you back though hun.
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Amanda,

Nice to see you again and hope the medic will sort that tummy thing out very soon fro you. Hope the pain is a bit less today as well. Cris x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi bubba
    Im so sorry you have had such a bad time, you must be so glad to be back in your own bed
    And its really good to have you back with us.
    Love
    Barbara
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi Bubba,

Nice to see you posting, sorry you not been too good..Hope they sort out your tummy out..
    You take care, hope you feel better soon..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx