STUPID SAAS

PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 28. Sep 2011, 21:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well,

Because of SAAS (Student Awards Agency Scotland) screwing up Andy's loan and what not we cant go on holiday until next year :(.

They say he has been working an only granted a fee waiver.... He left his old job to start college, but I dunno if someone with a grudge has called SAAS and say he was working... Neither of us are too happy.

May see about a weekend in London or something, with me paying.
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Why the conspiracy theory, Pamie? Sometimes the world turns against you just because it does, not because someone is being Machiavellian. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Personally , I blame prince Phillip . Seriously though Pamie , I'm with DD on this ; probably not someone grassing you up . Just accept , sometimes life sucks ! Hope you can still relax and enjoy some time together . Jillyb
  • PamieAFC1903
    SAAS wouldnt know if he has been working unless either he said or someone else has said....

He left his job then applied ye see.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• dreamdaisy
    What is the true purpose of the loan? In my day the student grant just about got you through term time, it was for rent, food and books. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Weatherspoons? Ye gods, lose hope all ye who enter there. DD
  • PamieAFC1903
    Its for rent, living, and being able to study, without mine I wouldn't be able to still live at home and travel to Aberdeen.

We are meant to be going halfers on rent, bills etc for a place for us, but that cant happen either because the travelling is taking its toll on my joints n what not, so its basically screwed a lot up (cant live off mine alone). But SAAS is like getting jobseekers allowance, you work when you apply you dont get....
    I ♥ Runrig.

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    what about a part time job pammie, for your boyfriend to help with bills while studying. My daughter always had a part time job while studying at 6th form and uni for extra cash, even though she travelled from home to uni.
    juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I think there's a job going in the cane and able.. :shock:
    Is he any good at pole dancing :???:
    Sorry Pamie, you need to chill wee lassie... Not everyone is against ya :grin:
    Sadly shift happens, but it happens to us all.. :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    Been applying for jobs in Aberdeen since January.... nowts biting :(. I feel useless.
    I ♥ Runrig.