hi

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 29. Sep 2011, 07:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
well today found out some one i dislike immensely has got oa well for a min did think serves them right but to tell truth would not wish this on worse enemy so did say sorry to hear that the person telling me thought i would be glad to hear this person is in lots of pain as they made life very difficult for a while for me but no in heart of hearts could not wish it on any one val
val

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    You are being as gracious as ever, valval. I agree, just because you dislike someone should not mean that you are happy to hear they are in pain. You are right, I would not wish this on anyone either. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Same here Val..I have a few people who i dislike but would not wish what i experience on anyone..It's certainly not nice..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    You are being as gracious as ever, valval. I agree, just because you dislike someone should not mean that you are happy to hear they are in pain. You are right, I would not wish this on anyone either. DD

not that nice but it did cross my mind serves you right lol but it to much for any one to suffer there are some people in this world who you just do not take to and this one of them
    val
  • valval
    traluvie wrote:
    Same here Val..I have a few people who i dislike but would not wish what i experience on anyone..It's certainly not nice..

perhaps we could wish big boils on there bum instead what do you think lol
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    WHY IS MY BUM COVERED IN BOILS :shock: :eek: :???: :x :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval