knees

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 29. Sep 2011, 09:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi been at work all day normaly only do 4 hours but some one off so monday wed and friday it going to be full days not sure if it the heat but feet and knees are killing now but fingers crossed only one more full day to do (boss was on about tomorrow but sneeked out before he could ask) naughty i know but well it bit much lol val

ok moan over going to take pain meds and nap lol
val

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Glad you've made it through today. Be careful and don't let them talk you into doing too much, or you'll be back at square one again. I hope the pain killers make you feel a better! Good luck for the rest of the week. :wink:
    Love Sue
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    You rest up Val... and as Sue said... don't let the bosses ask/ get you to do more hours.!
    your poor joints are suffering and telling you to ease up. :wink:

soothing (((hugs)))

Iris xx
  • valval
    well not going to answer phone lol just incase because know i will say yes mind says no and gob says of course i will and knees go you must be kidding lol
    val
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    lol,,, bless ya Val.. been there before..
    Please don't over do it though luvie..Your knees are yelling at you to rest them so i hope you have your feet up and relaxing as best as you can..
    Hope you get a good nights sleep..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    yep dishes in sink and got feet up and going to read my book in min
    val
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I'm with the others, Val. Keep your mouth closed and let your knees do the talking. I hope the meds have worked by now but, yes, I do find heat can make me worse. I suspect it's more humidity and barometric pressure but who knows?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Val,
    I dont think I can win....damp makes me worse but humidity does as well...cant win
    Dont let them talk you into doing any extra....please!!!
    Rest in between the full days you have to do.
    Love
    Hileena
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Val,

I hope you got a decent night and those bones are being a lot kinder to you today? Take the meds my friend. ((((( ))))) and a bone drafty Cris xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Val please take it easy knees do rebel and will most definitely let you know i know its not easy saying no but sometimes its for the best love and hugs xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • cloud9
    cloud9 Member Posts: 385
    Take it easy Val. xx
    Sue (Cloud9)
  • valval
    had layin this morning and sorted travel ins. got pasports registered so nearly ready to go just packing and oh tells me it to early lol but might not be able to do it after 12th when have that injection lol
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    hope you are able to rest today val if you are having a full day tomorrow.
    I don't know what you do, can you sit with your foot on a stool if you are at a desk? or perhaps wear elastic supports on knees and ankles, I know its rather warm for them but it may help. Or, what about some knee high support socks, I have just bought some from M&* and they do help a little round my ankles.

juliepf x