Wasted morning

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 29. Sep 2011, 07:06 in Living with Arthritis archive
Went to the surgery this morning for a blood test, but found they should,t have called me in! One wasted morning! :eek:

My first councelling workshop tomorrow. Its a Group Session to explain what CBT is all about. Should be interesting, but feel a bit nervous! Hope its a better morning than today! I'll let you know.:wink:
Love Sue

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    sorry about the wasted time and energy good luck tomorrow val
    val
  • woodbon
    Options
    Well, at least it got me out, even if all I did was 'people watch' and try and guess what was wrong with them! :oops: Oh, I've let out my secret hobby!!! :oops: :oops:
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Ooooh my favourite hobby too! and my OH. Naughty isn't it. We've got to have some pleasure in life with all we have to put up with. Good job it's a spectator sport lol :lol:
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    OOOh, I love people watching!!!!! Sooo much fun :grin:

I had CBT last year and found it to be of enormous benefit. Hope you find it half as worthwhile.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow, woodbon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    One of my favourite things as well....people watching....its funny so many of us.
    I do it all over the place....if I'm sitting having coffee somewhere.....I wonder what they work at/do they work/what sort of a house do they live in etc,
    Never really thought about doing it in surgeries or hospital....how daft can I get.,.....well will have plenty of time on Mon

Love
    Hileena
  • woodbon
    Options
    My husband gets cross when we're out and I miss something he says as I'm more interested in other people!!! :oops: Love Sue
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    sorry about the wasted morning woodbon but glad you enjoyed the people watching. I also go into a world of my own watching others :lol:

Good luck with todays appointment, Hope it goes well
    Juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I people watch too - it's amazing how we cheerfully sit there creating lives for these strangers and also possibly coming to some hugely false conclusions about them based on their appearance: that sweet white-haired old lady could shortly be due in court charged with nuisance behaviour and that heavily tattooed, pony-tailed biker could do massive amounts of voluntary work for charity. We just don't know.

Most of the time, however, I am thinking 'Bloody lucky beggurs, striding along without any pain.'

I hope today is interesting woodbon, I hope this CBT will help you in the long-run and that you enjoy doing the course. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hi Sue

sorry about the blood test, but the CBT session will be really interesting (as will meeting new people), you will really feel it gives you hope :smile:

Love

Toni xx