TRIPLE ARTHRODESIS (FUSION) OF ANKLE

Options
cacyhi
cacyhi Member Posts: 150
edited 7. Nov 2011, 09:36 in Say Hello Archive
Hello, I live in London and have just joined the forum today.
I am really interested to talk to anyone who has had a triple ankle fusion as I have just had one 7 weeks ago (due to adult flat foot and rheumatoid arthritis). I dont know how these forums actually work, but I hope someone will reply!!!
CAROL (Cacyhi)

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Caychi

these forums are great for meeting other folks with similar issues to yourself. Just stick a message on and come back later - someone will usually have responded :smile:

I myself have not had that surgery, but others have had their ankles 'done' for definite.

Must get on now have loads to do today, but welcome to the forums from me :grin:

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi welcome sorry this a little late been bit distracted lately pop on chit chat or lwa to meet every one val
    val
  • Lupin25
    Lupin25 Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi there, I only joined today and can't believe it, I had that very same operation 7 weeks ago. Would love to hear how you're getting on. I'm still not able to weight-bear & can't use my crutches due to a bad flare up, I also have rheumatoid arthritis.
    Would really love to hear from you.
  • cacyhi
    cacyhi Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Hi lupin 25

Only just saw your new reply to my post. I am going for my 12 week check tomorrow. I was in a cast for 9 weeks and have been in an airboot non-weight bearing but touch-through walking for the last 3 weeks. If there is any thing specific you would like to talk about,please free to send a personal message any time.
    CAROL (Cacyhi)