Oyez, oyez, oyez

lindalegs
lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
edited 29. Nov 2011, 17:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
I am going to be a ……………………………… NOT TRICKING, REAL LIVE, I PROMISE IT’S TRUE, GENUINE, PURE BRED, SINCERE, INDISPUTABLE, ACTUAL, VALID, UNADULERATED, BONA FIDE …………
NannaLegs

My younger son and partner are having a baby next July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it, am so excited, never thought it would happen to me and isn’t it the best news in the world!

YAY!

t8320.gif

Luv from a person who’s a tad thrilled XXXX
Love, Legs x
'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    wow what great news so glad for you it such great news am smileing for you val
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Linda

It is the best news ever. :grin: How absolutely splendid for you. It is the most wondrous feeling in the world. Take that from me. I am soooooooo happy for you.

Lots of love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Fantastic news, Linda. :grin: How lovely to have a baby in the family :!: :grin:

th_tub_baby-3.gif

Ahhhh, I love babies :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Lovely , lovely news ! Congratulations to soon to be new parents and to new nanna . Jillyb
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    th_congratsgrama-1.jpg

Am so happy for you luvie..It's great news..xx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Congratulations on your wonderful news.

Jean and the forum team :grin::grin::grin:
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Hi Legs,

Wonderful news.
    I'm having to go now but will PM you tomorrow,

Take care,

love Eileen xxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    :grin::grin::grin::grin: Legs i am so pleased! its wonderful news and a 'pigeon feeder' said to tell you it will change your life but change it for the better :grin::grin::grin: love Cris xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Legs I am soooo pleased for you....just wait to you hold he or she...you will be overwhelmed..and then you will spoil it rotten....and why not that what us grandparents do x:-D x:-D
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Linda that is fantastic news! You see everything is on the up-and-up now,

Much love and stuff
    Elizabeth xxxx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Thank you so much everyone. :grin::grin::grin:

I've always loved children and babies and even wanted to be a nanny when I left school but my dad wouldn't let me because he said there was no money in it :roll: I had to be a secretary instead .............though I did enjoy that job.

I am a bit worried about how I'll handle the little one because my arms are so cr@ppity but I'm very willing to try. :grin:

Now I'm off to practise singing lullabies ......get your earplugs in all I don't want you dropping off to sleep at your PCs.

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    How wonderful, legs, I hope that all goes smoothly and start toning those arm muscles, yes? As for the lullabies - wow! Sorry, that was an enormous yawn . . . - where was I? Ah yes, ummmmm - sorry! Yawning again . . . sleepy now . . . . .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    FABULOUS news Legs :grin::grin::grin::grin:

l am so exited for you!!

ickle bubba...sigh!!!

Love

Toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Oh Linda What fabulous news :grin:

Congratulations to everyone

If you and I start knitting now legs a little jacket would be done by july.....you pick up the stitches I drop, we will work as a team :lol:
    sorted :lol:

love juliepf x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Sorry, Legs, I've only just seen this but, believe me, you are going to have a ball. I, too, worried about holding our little guy. It's dead easy.
    1. Sit down in a comfy chair and lean your arm on a cushion.
    2. (When they're a bit bigger) Have someone sitting next to you in case of unscheduled wiggles. (The baby, not you.)
    3. (When they're even bigger) Read them a story or watch a cartoon with them. By now they don't fall: they slide, deliberately.

It's great fun and the toys are so much better than they were in our day too.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    congratulations to all Legs now just how you feel i'm feeling the same as my eldest grandaughter is making me a great nanna in February.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Oh Great News Linda.
    Lovely feeling....I know I was thrilled with my first.Found out while I was eating my lunch and couldn't finish it......tears of joy.

So happy for you....Some good news at last.
    I bet you'll be a fantastic Nanna.
    Love May
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Excellent news, best news of all! You will cuddle and kiss them, buy lots of little things, spend all your time and money on them and just be totally besotted with them! I know, I did it.

G/s sits on my lap lifts his head and looks at me, leans against me and goes to sleep, so much trust, it catches my heart, every time.x8-)