been away

mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 1. Dec 2011, 06:30 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all, sorry that I have not been on here much but its just that I wish I could have brought some happy thoughts (like passed driving test ) but all I seem to get is bad news. but here I am just finshed painting the house up for xmas x:-D x:-D x:-D x:-D

mike R & hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    well done i got a whole house needs painting if you not had enough yet lol well done lovely to have you back val
    val
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    hi val , its a pity but I am glad that I have no more painting , but then again knowing me if you lived near I would help with the painting . its funny but as I have not been on here for a while its getting used to the site again funny about the little things you forget how to do .out this saturday for a driving lesson since two months hope I remember things x:-D x:-D
    mike R x:-D hazel x:-D mikejr x:-D
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    it like falling off a bike or so they say (i can not drive) good luck try to relax you will get there val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Mike

Nice to see you back, and don't give up with the driving. You'll get there one day, I'm sure. I bet the house looks nice now that you've painted it, and I hope that you'll all have a lovely Christmas. Is Mike Jr getting excited about it now :?:

Joan :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    Hi Mike

lovely to see you back posting.

Glad you are still driving and remember l passed my test on dec 21st the year l passed x;)

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    H8i Mike
    Its lovely to have you back, and dont apologise, I for one am happy to support you when needed..so good luck with the driving...you will get there.....bet you feel really good now you have painted the house...you take care
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Mike, just to encourage you with the driving, no-one could have been worse than me when I was learning. One instructor gave up on me completely, as did my OH when I nearly drove the car into a ditch. :shock: I had 36 lessons, plus lots of practice in between before I passed my test. Then afterwards, I lost my nerve and didn't drive for years. It was only when I got a job which was impossible to get to on public transport that I started driving again. I still don't like driving, but I do it nearly every day now, and I wouldn't like to be without my car.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,923
    Hi Mike Hazel Mike jr.
    i bet hazel and mike jr are pleased with your painting
    and i bet when you see it you think i did that and smile.
    good luck with the driving you can do it.
    love to all
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hey.....Hi Mike

Good to see you posting again, I hope you are all well.
    Glad to hear you are still driving and you never know, next year you may be able to post the words.....I have Passed.

Well done for painting the house in prep for christmas, next job....trimming it up. I hope my OH is going to trim up on sunday for me. (under strict supervision of course :lol: )

Take care
    Mike Hazel & mike jnr

Love Juliepf x