Day to Day life with arthritis - Blog

charlielou86
charlielou86 Member Posts: 28
edited 30. Nov 2011, 13:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi All

I know how frustrating it can be to live with arthritis and sometimes you end up feeling like you are the only one. I therefore started a blog at the beginning of the month and received some great feedback from it, its also helped my workplace understand a bit more about what i go through.

Please have a look at my blog, follow it if you like or even comment as it may help you. If it can make a difference to just one person it will be worth it.

http://itsallaboutgettingfromatob.blogspot.com/

In case link is removed it can also be found on my profile.

Thank You

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    There is a link via AC on FB and that is where I read today about your difficulty in obtaining your folic acid repeat script. I replied to your blog but it is being checked first and I have also replied on the AC link via FB. x;) x:-D
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Please do not remove link.

Jean123
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Glad you posted on here..
    I have aslo started a blog after reading yours, so thank you..x
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • charlielou86
    charlielou86 Member Posts: 28
    Fab, it is quite theraputic! x let me know once its up and i'll take a look.

Elna I have approved your comment now, thanks x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    :grin: Thank you. x;) x:-D

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.