The Day Arrived !!!

wendgro
wendgro Member Posts: 296
edited 1. Dec 2011, 18:57 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well went for my pre-op today took about one and a half hours had a good MOT no problems a lot of form filling in swabs here and there blood taken height weight and med history phew just got to have a heart scan now just a murmer I have had since childhood but they keep checking it, Arrangements for the people to come about the chair, toilet, and bed height and she said it will be after Xmas for the op I suppose with the 24hr disruption it's bound to have a knock on effect still live in hope thanks for all your thoughts Wendy

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    well done can we get out now have run out of tea val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I am so glad to hear that it all went smoothly, even on strike day. Good for you, wendgro, I hope you hear a date soon and achieve an equally smooth operation and recovery. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Well done Wendy another step in the right direction and a tick in that box.

After Christmas is fine really you can relax(ish) and enjoy it knowing it is coming soon.

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    hi Wendy,

glad you have had it done and wasn't affected by the strikes.

after Christmas will come round fairly fat for you and something to look forward to in the new year. let us know when they send you the date please. Cris x
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi wendy

Glad the appointment went well, Hope you are not waiting too long now for your op date

Love Juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Wendy
    You are a little nearer, I think it has to be within 6 weeks of your pre op..so wishing you well with everything.
    Love
    Barbara
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Wendy,
    I am so pleased the pre op went well. Just to think when spring comes you will be able to enjoy it and be well on your way to full recovery.
    Try and enjoy the xmas break and I hope all the preparations are in place very soon.

Take care,
    Lv, I x